no treasure chests

EVEREDY

Hi Every one

I hope you can help with this problem . I do have a Garmin Legend c , bought in 12/24/2006

and it works great ,but when I download waypoint from Geocaching.com , I use to get treasure chest Icon's . I download the waypoint from geocaching.com to GSAK 100 at a time and then upload them to my GPS but the icon's are ( little houses ) not treasure chests ?? If I use the (send to GPS ) button on the cache description page and send 1 waypoint at a time to my GPS I get the treasure chest !When I fine the cache and hit the found button the treasure opens for that waypoint so I don't look for that one again until I log it on geocach's web sight .

Thanks for your Help

jerry

In my Garmin there is a place in the setup of "Geocaching Mode" that allows me to determine what icons I want the GPS to use to display "found caches" and "not found caches". That's where the treasure chests are on my machine. You probably already checked this, but I figured I'd throw it out there...

Hi Every one

I hope you can help with this problem . I do have a Garmin Legend c , bought in 12/24/2006

and it works great ,but when I download waypoint from Geocaching.com , I use to get treasure chest Icon's . I download the waypoint from geocaching.com to GSAK 100 at a time and then upload them to my GPS but the icon's are ( little houses ) not treasure chests ?? If I use the (send to GPS ) button on the cache description page and send 1 waypoint at a time to my GPS I get the treasure chest !When I fine the cache and hit the found button the treasure opens for that waypoint so I don't look for that one again until I log it on geocach's web sight .

Thanks for your Help

jerry

Two things, First, there is a newsgroup that you can get to from www.gsak.org which is all about GSAK and they might be able to help you. Second, on the Send Waypoints dialog in GSAK, at the top of the dialog, there is a list of entries like: "Found = xxx" and "Not Found = xxx" and a bunch of other things like that. To the right of this list is a button that says 'Change Icon'. On mine (I have a GPSMAP 60c) I have 'Found = Geocache Found' and 'Not Found = Geocache'. If you don't have this, then use the button and change the values to those. If your dialog already has those entries, try the support list from GSAK.org.

Hope that helps,

joe