German Reviewer Coins!

GeoPolizei

I ordered 6 - three of each and 2 of the Lord of the Caches. It still come out to almost $15/coin. Ouch! I am willing to trade - for the right offer. Or you can buy one at cost once I get them in. I am keeping one of each to release. :D

My seeking list is terribly out of date. Feel free to make an offer.

Edited by WI_Robin

I guess I missed them :D because I, too, was out caching. found the one I intended to find. I mostly went out to check out the caches I need to get published to make sure they're still there. They are. On one of them, I, because it was wet, feel on my rear end and managed to get these tiny stickers in my hands and fingers (but they hurt)

Mine arrived on Jan 19 (1 Gold & 1 Black Nickel). B)

If my brother decides to decline on the second one, I might be willing to make a trade for an antique copper Castle Man 2008 Geocoin (the special EUROPEAN CUSTOMER ONLY Antique Copper edition). B)

PS - Chantal (Pengo Family), who already emailed me with a trade request, would have the first option.

Does anyone have the specs on this coin. the OP link doesn't do anything and the thread is kind of bare. Thanks in advance.

Uhm, its round. Good weight. Showcases Signal, the German flag and the reviewers names very nicely. Oh and its' trackable. Anything else ya wanna know? :D

:ph34r::):):D

Everyones a comedian. Yea how about size, numbers, thickness, etc etc etc. All the standard coin info

Does anyone have the specs on this coin. the OP link doesn't do anything and the thread is kind of bare. Thanks in advance.

Uhm, its round. Good weight. Showcases Signal, the German flag and the reviewers names very nicely. Oh and its' trackable. Anything else ya wanna know? :ph34r:

:D:D:):)

Everyones a comedian. Yea how about size, numbers, thickness, etc etc etc. All the standard coin info

I know. I know. I'm such a card.

I do have one here with your name on it. :D

I bought some of these coins when they first appeared on the site and although they are German Reviewers coins, appear as "Published By..." coins when you view them on your profile (see link).

The icons are also slightly different - the letter "R" is missing on the green button.

http://www.geocaching.com/track/details.as...4a-8055ee95d534

The coins I bought were the LE versions - I wonder if these are different coins to the standard versions then?

Russ

The coins I bought were the LE versions - I wonder if these are different coins to the standard versions then?

I think all these coins were called LE (because no more than a limited number were minted).

There are two public versions: black nickel and antique bronze (150 coins each) without an "R" in the icon and with the official name "Published by....". Then there's a reviewer-only version in silver with the "R" in the icon and the official name "... German Reviewer Team". You can see both of them here.