I'M CELEBRATING! So I'm having a cointest!

Dorsetgal & GeoDog

Ok stand easy, we have a WINNER!

Beach volleyball and decathalon

Well done surteb, you guessed correctly I really enjoy watching Beach Volleyball and the Decathlon! Please send me your address and let me know which of the two coins you would like, either a Berks Search and Rescue or a Severn Railway Appeal.

Beach Volleyball is played quite a lot on the beaches near my home and Team GB has had two notable decathletes which kept me interested, in my teens Daley Thompson and latterly Dean Macey. :laughing:

Many thanks to everyone who took part in the cointest it has been fun sharing the Olympic news with you and watching the fun as the answers came in. ;)

Hi Wendy & Caesar, congrats on the competition, I was delighted to read both articles. I would love to see you with the Olympic Torch, please let me know when and where your section will be.

Here is my guess:

Archery (not sure which disciplines)

The Marathon.

Hi to Red Squirrel.

M0zez

Hi Wendy & Caesar, congrats on the competition, I was delighted to read both articles. I would love to see you with the Olympic Torch, please let me know when and where your section will be.

Here is my guess:

Archery (not sure which disciplines)

The Marathon.

Hi to Red Squirrel.

M0zez

Yes, Please ! Keep us posted :unsure: