Another Celeb In Our Midst!

Brilliant Wendy! :P

Any chance you could post the itinerary for April 6 as I'm sure that, like us, many of your caching friends would love to come along to support and cheer?

What about a London cacher making an event of it - is anyone local up for the task?

That was just what I was thinking! Come on kewfriend or currykev - let's get something sorted!!!! :unsure:

well done - but your not the only person off to china!!!!

Lathama

I find your comment very insensitive.

Wendy is going to be taking part in a very prestigious event, and no, she might not be the only one going, but I still believe she deserves recognition for even being asked.

I don't know why you chose to make such an insensitive, and frankly, nasty comment, I only hope one day you get asked to be involved in such a wonderful event, and someone posts a similar comment.

well done - but your not the only person off to china!!!!

Lathama

I find your comment very insensitive.

Wendy is going to be taking part in a very prestigious event, and no, she might not be the only one going, but I still believe she deserves recognition for even being asked.

I don't know why you chose to make such an insensitive, and frankly, nasty comment, I only hope one day you get asked to be involved in such a wonderful event, and someone posts a similar comment.

and i honestly think your over reacting!

Everyone is entitled to their own personal opinion, but as it's now getting to stage were the discussion of personal opinions is not only off topic but at risk of breaching the forum guidelines

Respect: Respect the guidelines for forum usage, and site usage. Respect Groundspeak, its employees, volunteers, yourself, fellow community members, and guests on these boards. Whether a community member has one post or 5,000 posts, they deserve the same respect.

If you wish to continue discussing personal opinions, please take it off forum.