"I Love Geocoins" - Geocoin

CinemaBoxers

Hello everyone!

Im posting to let everyone know about the upcoming 2008 "I love Geocoins" geocoin

which will be available at Geocoinshop.com!

Qty = 350

125 Polished Gold

115 Polished Nickel

100 Black Nickel

10 Antique Copper AE

08ilgg.jpg

08ilgbn.jpg

08ilgn.jpg

08ilgc.jpg

After a winter hiatus and the loss of our Cosmo, Im proud to announce this coin. I've been busy again - and this is my first coin out since my Christmas and Thanksgiving coins.

I'm really 'sweet' on this coin, and wanted to do something a little fun for Valentines Day!

Both sides say "I Love Geocoins" :grin:

The 42mm (1 5/8") coin is trackable with its own icons.

ilgicon32.gif

ilgicon16.gif

Watch this thread for upcoming news on its availability!!!

I hope you all...

li.jpg

Edited by CinemaBoxers

love the style and, as much as i am a gold person, love the silver best. as for the elvin word, my son and i just finished working on a cache clue in elvin language. eyes are crossed from it - add a dot or a squiggle and the symbol becomes a different translation! super cool, though, especially if you are a tolkein fan!

hope to keep up on this and get a couple. absolutely beautiful!!!

off of the geocoin subject, but in my earlier reply, i meant to tell you that i am very sorry for your loss of cosmo whom i am sure was one of your beloved boxers. i have been raising this fabulous breed for about 25 years and will never have another type dog. right now, i have two apollo and sadie, my son has two jax and coca, and my daughter has one jessi. we are just a tad obsessed with boxers.

in fact, right now, my daughter is looking for a flashy, brindle female pup. not looking to breed or to show anymore, just that none of can have just one!!! again, my heartfelt empathy goes out to you. marilyn

LOL I went searching for a 'Tattooy' type symbol for "LOVE" and I found the same symbol/word on several sites for it. Its listed as 'elvish/elvin'.

Kind of cool, and tribal! Certainly fits the style!

Im glad everyone likes it!! I CANT WAIT for this one!

Tattoos are cool :o And I love that eyeball :)

And it can't be tribal and elvish. Tribal insinuates African or Pacific Islander. Elvish is, well, elvish.

I think it's really shortsighted to say that elves live only in one area of the world; they no doubt populate all areas.

I know they exist.

You've never seen those tribal elves? In my extensive world travels I have encountered a few of them and boy...they are some tough cookies.

I finally got a shot off at one. They don't much coddle to their pictures being taken:

tribal_elf.jpg

Oh yeah...I wanna say it again...the coin rules! :o

I'm going to break with the crowd and say, "meh."

And it can't be tribal and elvish. Tribal insinuates African or Pacific Islander. Elvish is, well, elvish.

Elves are everywhere (glances back at the library of folklore on the bookshelf behind him)!

Tribal *can* be anywhere (glances back at Ishmael on the bookshelf and considers the indian tribes of North American)!

Not that I care, I so dig this coin :-)

"will these be sold as a set or all individually ?"

The coins will be sold individually. At least the gold, nickel and black nickel The antique coppers are Paula's.

"when will they be sold?"

I hope to have them is stock by February 6th.

Tom

Pardon me...I feel a bit foolish, but I cannot find the link...is there a mailing list to sign up for to get notification when the coins are ready for sale?

"will these be sold as a set or all individually ?"

The coins will be sold individually. At least the gold, nickel and black nickel The antique coppers are Paula's.

"when will they be sold?"

I hope to have them is stock by February 6th.

Tom

Pardon me...I feel a bit foolish, but I cannot find the link...is there a mailing list to sign up for to get notification when the coins are ready for sale?

If you go to the webstore and click on the log in link at the top left - you'll get a form to fill in for new customers - this is also subscription for the mailing list...