Let's Go Camping In Banbury

Mad H@ter

Really looking forward to seeing everyone at this event - still scared stiff about having to put a brand new tent (not bought yet!) but sure it will be fine....

Roll on good weather and lots of fun :ph34r:

Laughalot x

I wouldn't be too worried about putting it up as there will be plenty of experienced campers ready to volunteer to help. I know I certainly will. As mentioned in your other thread we are more than happy for you to borrow our 8 man Outwell and it will give you the opportunity to try that style of tent out before making a decision.

You need one of my 3 second tents Laughalot!! Just 30secs to take down!!

I may still get to the event! Working on it,or is it full up now?

Is it full up now? That's a very good question and one I keep asking myself :D . I've found it difficult to get a straight answer from the campsite owner who's only worry is if her toilets will cope :D . As she is aware of the amount coming I've not been turning any away, but I've a feeling that it could get a bit cozy on the rally field, good job that we are a friendly lot :D:):) .

Ok who was responsible for ordering the weather :D . Looks like we are going to get wet :D Do you not know that we are fairweather campers :D xx

Ooh, depends on who you believe :):):D

Weather.com says differently......

although it's looking cold at night..... just as well I'm bringing the shed!

On another note..... John: can you remind me what the pitch includes? Is it as-much-as-you-can-fit-on-a-pitch or are pup tents extra?

Stu (who is REALLY looking forward to it!) :D:D:D

Ok who was responsible for ordering the weather :D . Looks like we are going to get wet :) Do you not know that we are fairweather campers :D xx

Ooh, depends on who you believe :D:D:D

Weather.com says differently......

although it's looking cold at night..... just as well I'm bringing the shed!

On another note..... John: can you remind me what the pitch includes? Is it as-much-as-you-can-fit-on-a-pitch or are pup tents extra?

Stu (who is REALLY looking forward to it!) :D:D:D

Great, I like this weather forecast much better so I will stick with that one (for now) :) Just have to remember to bring enough wine and then I won't care too much about the weather anyway :D Thanks for cheering me up Stu!! :D

Well the van was certainly a rockin' last night :D , but now the wind has died down and the sun has most definitely got his hat on :):) , lets just hope that this weather is now here to stay.

Today we shall be putting out a few A4 sized direction signs to help you find the site, not that it's particularly hard. When you arrive at the site you will need to take the second turning on your right and go straight up to the rally field. You do not need to book in at the reception as all the bookings are done directly with us and we will collect the money from you, that is unless you have booked directly with the campsite due to wanting a hook-up. When you are driving through the site could you please ensure that you keep your speed down to about 5mph, thanks.

On the subject of hook-ups there is a slight possibility of a couple more being available, but you are likely to need fairly long leads. We shall be giving these out on a first asked (including those who already asked, if they still want it) basis, so don't dither.

Whilst out shopping last night Sue (aka Muddy Legs) took the opportunity to place a new cache, which hopefully will be live tomorrow.

That's all for now, just looking forward to a bit of company latter today.