Sign in to follow this  
Followers 20
PengoFamily

Kid's Community Geocoin

So glad that my two kids got their names on the coin. So curius on the final art and coin looks.

Will of cource get a couple when they are ready.

Karin.

Here's the artwork. :laughing: The back may change a bit depending on how the samples turn out. Hope you all like it.

tmpphpN0tPCU.jpg

The S in SWAG seems a bit strange...

Thanks for noticing that Smort. I will inquire about that. Missed it myself.

I am not sure of the finishes yet. Will have to wait and see how the samples turn out.

Thanks!

Here's the artwork. :laughing: The back may change a bit depending on how the samples turn out. Hope you all like it.

tmpphpN0tPCU.jpg

Can't wait to have our own! Will the children have faces? It doesn't look like they do.

Oh wow! These turned out great. Cinnabear will be thrilled. My youngest son finally decided on a caching name this weekend, much too late for this coin :laughing: He is now OptimusCache. :rolleyes:

Wow - that looks awesome. rattusbaggus is thrilled that his name is on there and he thought it was generous of you that there are only kids names on it :rolleyes: (Aren't kids the cutest!)

One questions - why are the 'i's on te back lower case when all the rest of the text is upper case?

Wow - that looks awesome. rattusbaggus is thrilled that his name is on there and he thought it was generous of you that there are only kids names on it :rolleyes: (Aren't kids the cutest!)

One questions - why are the 'i's on te back lower case when all the rest of the text is upper case?

I have already sent an emaIl asking lol...ahhh the mint is havIng fun with me on this one.

I have already sent an emaIl asking lol...ahhh the mint is havIng fun with me on this one.

The lower case "I" might be because they ARE children. BUT Maybe it is so it shows up better. ( I rather like it ;) )

Nice! Can't wait to buy a bunch of these!

Me either :rolleyes: And I see the 2 cachers I suggested made it . I know that they will be SO surprised to see their name on a coin like this. ( Shhhhh, it's still a secret, I hope )

Just a quick grammar point...the apostrophe where it is means the coin is one kid's not all the kids'. Is that what was meant?

Ness.

DOH! I was questioning that when writing it but after some googling I will have it changed on the artwork. Thanks!

Don't mean to be picky lol but could my Odessa have a Capital O please in her first name ;) all the reat seemed to have a Capital on there first "real" name

Can not wait to get a few of these

Thanks Chantal :rolleyes:

Looks pretty nice, but could you also capitalize my name to OwlCacher? It's how I usually write it and it'll look better on the coin that way

They look great, I bet the mint is having a blast with this one. :mad:

Justin is going love these. He is driving me nuts about getting his coin made. Hope this one will hold him off a bit. So happy that you were able to get him on it.

Awesome.. can't wait to get a few of these :(

What did they say about the small "i" ?

I left the small 'i' and had the front changed to the small 'i' because it looks more like a kid wrote it. ;) I liked it and hope everyone does.

Awesome.. can't wait to get a few of these :(

What did they say about the small "i" ?

I left the small 'i' and had the front changed to the small 'i' because it looks more like a kid wrote it. ;) I liked it and hope everyone does.

oh yes I do like it too....was just wondering if it was a mistake or if it was because it was between the 2 rims :)...

it's for my mental note lol

That looks awesome!!! Great job Chantal. )

Now - hurry the mint up please! :(

It looks wonderful. The kids are very excited. Will keep checking to see when they become available to order. Thanks for your work on this.

It's coming along nicely. I'll leave it up to Chantal to post more pics, but I've seen sample pics and they look GREAT!!!

Naomi :D

Just waiting to have the sample coins in hand before posting pics. The mint photos aren't very clear and I want to get a better picture of the back of the coin with all the names. :D

Could you please post mint photos for now? I really wanna see this coin. ;) Also, will you be taking trades?

Both my daughter and I are very excited to get a couple. Glad to hear things are going along nicely.

We (I), can not wait to see the pics. ;) Thanks for the update!

Thanks for the update Chantal... Can't wait to have one of these in hand the girls are very excited that there names are going to be on a coin :D

Did I miss the sale of these, or are we still waiting for them to go up? The kids won't forgive me if I don't keep tabs on this. Thanks.

Did I miss the sale of these, or are we still waiting for them to go up? The kids won't forgive me if I don't keep tabs on this. Thanks.

Don't panic - not on sale yet. :)

Thanks keewee! We had a death in the family, and I wasn't keeping up on the forum.

Thanks keewee! We had a death in the family, and I wasn't keeping up on the forum.

No problem. Very sorry to hear you have had a lose.

Sorry for the delay on the sample pics. The translucent colors are too dark to read the kids' names properly so we are making a slight adjustment. The final coin will be nickel. 125 will have the blue outer ring a yellow translucent covering the names and 125 will have the red outer ring with a yellow translucent covering the names. The AE is a surprise. :grin: The coins have been ordered form the mint and should be available in approx 4 weeks. I do not know pricing yet. I will update this thread when they are available.

kidscoin.jpg

KidsCoin1.jpg

KidsCoin2.jpg

Edited by PengoFamily

Just waiting to have the sample coins in hand before posting pics. The mint photos aren't very clear and I want to get a better picture of the back of the coin with all the names. :grin:

please make sure you cintact me as soon as I can order them ,,,,love em

Can't wait to show LittleLizard tomorrow! These are great. Are you going to use soft enamel instead of the translucent?

Got a sneak peak on the AE??? :grin:

Looks like a really nice geocoin. I am hoping to be able to get a couple.

Thanks

kf4oox - Paul

Sure hope I don't miss out on these with Granddaughter's name on it...woo hoo - they will be great!

125 of each... It is going to be a mad rush for them when they go on sale then! :rolleyes:

;)

Edited by keewee