Sign in to follow this  
Followers 20
PengoFamily

Kid's Community Geocoin

I love the colors in the heart!!! Beautiful drawings.

Austin won't be drawing one, he's just "not into art" HAHA

OK now, nobody laugh!!

2224389976_5b5f9f0413_o.jpg

I don't think she's finished "making" coins yet, either, lol!

Naomi ;)

This one would be very nice, also. especially if it were "shaped" ;):lol:

Ble68 - That's a great drawing! I wish I had half as much artistic talent! (I also actually do love it when my little one draws on the walls.) You should do some more designs just to share your art with us. Fantastic!

Ble68...LOVE your drawing!

Unfortunately, the girls have not really had time to sit down a draw anything. Heather and I had some fun this afternoon though...

DSC01812.jpg

Those are Heather's handprints and boot prints. We call it - Geocaching...a good excuse to get muddy! LOL!

Edited by DresselDragons

Ble68...LOVE your drawing!

Unfortunately, the girls have not really had time to sit down a draw anything. Heather and I had some fun this afternoon though...

DSC01812.jpg

Those are Heather's handprints and boot prints. We call it - Geocaching...a good excuse to get muddy! LOL!

Ya know, I think that those muddy hand and footprints could make a cool coin if you guys could figure out something to go with them... I mean, geocaching, nature, mud, kids... if you're 8 years old, does it get any better, lol? I really like them!

Naomi ;)

OMG, Gatoulis, that was just gorgeous! I loved it! Micke, my husband, has studied a little Greek in his priest studies (they have to learn enough of either Greek or Hebrew to be able to read the Bible in it's original language.) and I bet the poem is even more beautiful in Greek! Feel free to email it to me, both our computers are set up for the Greek characters!

Ble!! You've been so quiet lately I've been a bit concerned about you, BUT... you did a great job designing that, I LOVE IT!!! ;)

Naomi ;)

:lol: I've been reading Inkheart!

Here's the design Mr.Moo (my 10-year-old) came up with: 04128180-0a41-4c4b-bb11-a11b894bdfa9.jpg

He's a fan of the big caches - to him, a 5-gallon bucket means lots of swagportunities!

Here's the design Mr.Moo (my 10-year-old) came up with: 04128180-0a41-4c4b-bb11-a11b894bdfa9.jpg

He's a fan of the big caches - to him, a 5-gallon bucket means lots of swagportunities!

I do too. Nice Coin!

Patty556

Voting is now open. Please vote for your favorite!! Only one vote per cacher/account/household please. Voting will be open until February 8th, 2008 midnight EST. I encourage all cachers out there to vote please. :drama:

A)

kidsgc1.jpg

B )

kidsgc2.jpg

C)

2224390118_c44a34d9ed_o.jpg

D)

2224389976_5b5f9f0413_o.jpg

E)

kidsgc3.jpg

F)

Kidscoin.jpg

G)

awesome.jpg

H)

04128180-0a41-4c4b-bb11-a11b894bdfa9.jpg

I)

star.jpg

Edited by PengoFamily

Here are the others. Please let me know if I have forgotten any.

J)

ki.jpg

K)

d8f08764-acc3-4f48-b8f6-0dae9fa57f0b.jpg

L)

d491c0da-1d36-4301-9d51-182b04e1ed9b.jpg

M)

b79523c7-db3a-4c19-b820-273810e01626.jpg

N)

DSC01812.jpg

[/b]

Edited by PengoFamily

Are you allowed to vote vote if you submitted an entry?

I don't see why not? Kids that submitted designs should have a say too! :drama:

Can votes be submitted direct to you PF so kid's feelings don't get hurt? :drama:

Yes you may!! :drama:

What about the Dressel Dragons idea?

oops! thanks for pointing it out..it is added. :drama:

All the suggestions are really great (all the kids draw a lot better than I do :drama:), but since I have to choose one, I'll vote for G.

I think all the entries are great and apparently I didn't know there was a second post of options....I have to look at all of them, sorry :drama:

Edited by tsunrisebey

Well I think all entries were great but my husband and I have talked it over and decided to vote for Letter D. Good luck to all the kids you submitted their ideas.

I think all the entries are great and apparently I didn't know there was a second post of options....I have to look at all of them, sorry :drama:

Ok, looked at your 2nd post of options too (I didn't scroll down after the 1st post ended) and so I don't hurt anyone's feelings ( :drama: ) I will send an email. All the kids did a great job!

They are all excellent and my husband and I couldn't choose just one so we let our grandson choose. He chose B. Probably because he is waiting for the snow to go so he can find his favorite slide at the playground.

I had said that I wasn't going to vote, but what the heck...

There are some really, really great submissions here and we've got some great kids...

That being said, my vote goes to....

*sends Email to PengoFamily*

Nyaaa nyaaa! Did ya really think I'd tell :lol:!

Naomi :huh:

They are all really great! There is one that sums up my feelings exactly about the world and caching...it has to be M for us. There is such alot to see in this world and caching helps us to see the little out of the way places we might have missed.