Kid's Community Geocoin

PengoFamily

Unfotunately I don't think I can email everyone individually when the sale starts. I will do my best to get a date and time so everyone will be informed beforehand. :anibad:

Is there a way to allow the people that have their kids names on the coin to "pre-order" the coins...and limit it to like 2 each? 125 is gonig to go fast.... Just trying to come up with a way that everyone who's kids names are on it at least gets 1 or 2.....

They should be shipping the mint around June 23rd. I will give you advance warning of the sale in this thread once it is confirmed they have shipped and all is ok. :)

We seen pictures of this coin on your site and they look beautiful so we knew it has to be real soon.

Thanks Chantal

sweetlife

YAY! The coins have shipped from the mint and are at Oakcoins. I am waiting for a sales date *which I will post here* and a sales link and price. Here are pictures of the final coins. Sorry it's not the clearest. The Gold/Green is the AE version.

kidscoinfront.jpg

kidscoinback.jpg

Edited by PengoFamily

LittleLizard just received his AE's. These coins look great! The print is small on the back, but you can clearly see all the names in good light! :angry: (I tried to read it in the dark, but I have bad eyes anyway :D )

Thanks Pengo Mommy for all your hard work. I wish you could have seen his reaction when he got this mail package and then opened it up, priceless. He's caught on quick though, made ME trade for an AE.

LittleLizard hopes eveyone likes the coin as much as he does! :D

BTW this coin is surprisingly heavy :D

I really do think it is fair that people's whose kids name(s) are on this coin should have the opportunity to buy these coin before the whole community can buy this coin. I know PengoFamily doesn't reject this idea, but Geoswag must make this possible :P

It's now 10.26 pm here. So when the sale starts, it's midnight or even later here in the Netherlands so there is a chance that i am missing this coin :ph34r:

I am really sorry to keep you all waiting by the computer. I am still trying to find out when they are putting them up on the website. Sorry!! I will update here as soon as I know something.

Wanted to let you know that we here really appreciate the effort you're putting in one this :ph34r: Thank you!

I am really sorry to keep you all waiting by the computer. I am still trying to find out when they are putting them up on the website. Sorry!! I will update here as soon as I know something.

Wanted to let you know that we here really appreciate the effort you're putting in one this :P Thank you!

Yes we do :ph34r: