Kid's Community Geocoin

PengoFamily

Wow - that looks awesome. rattusbaggus is thrilled that his name is on there and he thought it was generous of you that there are only kids names on it :rolleyes: (Aren't kids the cutest!)

One questions - why are the 'i's on te back lower case when all the rest of the text is upper case?

Wow - that looks awesome. rattusbaggus is thrilled that his name is on there and he thought it was generous of you that there are only kids names on it :rolleyes: (Aren't kids the cutest!)

One questions - why are the 'i's on te back lower case when all the rest of the text is upper case?

I have already sent an emaIl asking lol...ahhh the mint is havIng fun with me on this one.

I have already sent an emaIl asking lol...ahhh the mint is havIng fun with me on this one.

The lower case "I" might be because they ARE children. BUT Maybe it is so it shows up better. ( I rather like it ;) )

Awesome.. can't wait to get a few of these :(

What did they say about the small "i" ?

I left the small 'i' and had the front changed to the small 'i' because it looks more like a kid wrote it. ;) I liked it and hope everyone does.

oh yes I do like it too....was just wondering if it was a mistake or if it was because it was between the 2 rims :)...

it's for my mental note lol

Sorry for the delay on the sample pics. The translucent colors are too dark to read the kids' names properly so we are making a slight adjustment. The final coin will be nickel. 125 will have the blue outer ring a yellow translucent covering the names and 125 will have the red outer ring with a yellow translucent covering the names. The AE is a surprise. :grin: The coins have been ordered form the mint and should be available in approx 4 weeks. I do not know pricing yet. I will update this thread when they are available.

kidscoin.jpg

KidsCoin1.jpg

KidsCoin2.jpg

Edited by PengoFamily