Kid's Community Geocoin

PengoFamily

Intolerable, If these 2 names come to be, PLEASE no leaking of the surprize :laughing:;):D

Actually, from you either Fluteface, O.K.;)! - And anybody else whom may come in contact with these 2 families :D (Thank you)

I promise :-) Now I *really* regret that I won't bump into you tomorrow at Coinapalooza!

Intolerable, If these 2 names come to be, PLEASE no leaking of the surprize ;):D:D

Actually, from you either Fluteface, O.K.:laughing:! - And anybody else whom may come in contact with these 2 families :D (Thank you)

I promise :-) Now I *really* regret that I won't bump into you tomorrow at Coinapalooza!

You 3 won't be there ;)

I still say Amigo Son #2! I would put my very first grandchild's geo name on there, but since we haven't taken him out yet (he's only 2 weeks ole!), we haven't come up with a name for him. for now, he's just the Amigo baby!! lol :laughing:

I think that Amigo-Baby sounds perfect, if you ask me!!

Naomi ;)

I still say Amigo Son #2! I would put my very first grandchild's geo name on there, but since we haven't taken him out yet (he's only 2 weeks ole!), we haven't come up with a name for him. for now, he's just the Amigo baby!! lol :laughing:

I think that Amigo-Baby sounds perfect, if you ask me!!

Naomi ;)

YES! By the time this coin comes out . . . Well, maybe." Amigo Baby" sounds great ;)

I have added all the kids names to the back of the coin, including the all the later names. :D I still have room for about 15 - 20 more kids names. Any more out there please??? :D

My wife says I *act* like a 4 year old sometimes...

Sometimes? I act like a 4 year old ALL the time! LOL ;);)

Yeah - she does! :D I makes for interesting online chats.... maybe I shouldn't be egging you on...? :D

#11 (rattusbaggus) is correct. Thanks. :laughing:

Edited by keewee

I am working on the back of the coin now. I think we have enough names but I will post any updates if we can squeeze in more. Please verify the list below to make sure I have the spelling correct. I will post mint artwork once I finish the names and get it back. Thanks! :anitongue:

1) LittleLizard

2) PengoBeky

3) Mini-Mousekakat

4) Caitie-bug

5) gecko98

6) Buglet Wood

7) Mr.Moo

8) Freckled Dragon

9) Geo Bratz

10) Curlie Q

11) rattusbaggus

12) dimkasmir

13) Ella

14) Roisin

15) Jonah

16) Lyra

17) Ronan

18) Aidan

19) Anakin Austin

20) Cinnabear

21) SAMrGRITS

22) CinemaJoel

23) DeaDEyeD

24) FrooTLooP

25) Little SEWdaugh

26) Orlando 511

27) littlefinn

28) lil'Tracker

29) Marshall

30) Brandon

31) MiniKyk

32) mightyzinn

33) Sanne

34) Lotte

35) BaoBao

36) Littlest Vanelle

37) Fishy Vanelle

38) Ina

39) UBTB

40) PKKID1

41) Littlest Pet Shop

42) littledevil2002

43) micah-boy

44) eli-dangerous

45) M02

46) M98

47) Muddy JR

48) geokid1

49) geokid2

50) geokid3

51) FirstMate_25

52) DD-Brenda

53) DD-Heather

Am I blind or did the Atwell Family Kids get dropped?

I am working on the back of the coin now. I think we have enough names but I will post any updates if we can squeeze in more. Please verify the list below to make sure I have the spelling correct. I will post mint artwork once I finish the names and get it back. Thanks! :anitongue:

1) LittleLizard

2) PengoBeky

3) Mini-Mousekakat

4) Caitie-bug

5) gecko98

6) Buglet Wood

7) Mr.Moo

8) Freckled Dragon

9) Geo Bratz

10) Curlie Q

11) rattusbaggus

12) dimkasmir

13) Ella

14) Roisin

15) Jonah

16) Lyra

17) Ronan

18) Aidan

19) Anakin Austin

20) Cinnabear

21) SAMrGRITS

22) CinemaJoel

23) DeaDEyeD

24) FrooTLooP

25) Little SEWdaugh

26) Orlando 511

27) littlefinn

28) lil'Tracker

29) Marshall

30) Brandon

31) MiniKyk

32) mightyzinn

33) Sanne

34) Lotte

35) BaoBao

36) Littlest Vanelle

37) Fishy Vanelle

38) Ina

39) UBTB

40) PKKID1

41) Littlest Pet Shop

42) littledevil2002

43) micah-boy

44) eli-dangerous

45) M02

46) M98

47) Muddy JR

48) geokid1

49) geokid2

50) geokid3

51) FirstMate_25

52) DD-Brenda

53) DD-Heather

Am I blind or did the Atwell Family Kids get dropped?

Sorry Mike! Missed that one in my PM's. It was AtellKids, right? Thanks!

If you need more names maybe you could add our children. Johanna and Simon.

She is 5 and he is 1 (26/3) They don´t have own cachenames but Simon was 11 days when he took his first cache and 18 days when he attended his first event. We have a lot fun caching.

grodan

Froggie, we're just going to have to get together one day! Our baby is 2 on May 23 and Hanna turned 8 this past December :laughing:.

I need an excuse to get down to your part of the country one day. As soon as the finances ease some, we're going to have to get down there!

Naomi :anibad:

If you need more names maybe you could add our children. Johanna and Simon.

She is 5 and he is 1 (26/3) They don´t have own cachenames but Simon was 11 days when he took his first cache and 18 days when he attended his first event. We have a lot fun caching.

grodan

Froggie, we're just going to have to get together one day! Our baby is 2 on May 23 and Hanna turned 8 this past December :laughing:.

I need an excuse to get down to your part of the country one day. As soon as the finances ease some, we're going to have to get down there!

Naomi :lol:

You are so welcome. We even have our own cache right outside our window so you might aswell get some caching done. :huh: If there is any time left after discovering our coins, don´t you dare come all the way here without the collection. :anibad:

Just kidding, you are welcome anyway.

grodan

I finally set up my 5 1/2 yr old with her own account. She goes by "LULU J ". I think she would just love

to see her name on a coin. I should have started an account for her when I started because she has

found at least 100 caches with me. At least from this point on she can log her own!

Edit for spelling.

Did LULU J make the list?

I finally set up my 5 1/2 yr old with her own account. She goes by "LULU J ". I think she would just love

to see her name on a coin. I should have started an account for her when I started because she has

found at least 100 caches with me. At least from this point on she can log her own!

Edit for spelling.

Did LULU J make the list?

Yes it did.

did you did your choices Roxane ask me each days <_<

pengofamily is the die artwork done! i am interested in seeing it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am working on it. I am sorry for the delay. My laptop is dying...it really sucks. But it is about 8-9 years old. But on the bright side I am getting a new one. I will get this updated as soon as I can. Thanks! I know kids are waiting for this and can't wait. <_<

Hey PengoFamily, Thanks for making a coin like this one. I think all the kids

are really going to like it and the adults. Are you going to do a pre-sale or a

reserve list? Just curious. Either way you are going to do it I'll be doing

my best to grab at least 3 of these. <_<

Hey PengoFamily, Thanks for making a coin like this one. I think all the kids

are really going to like it and the adults. Are you going to do a pre-sale or a

reserve list? Just curious. Either way you are going to do it I'll be doing

my best to grab at least 3 of these. :lol:

They are going to be sold on geoswag's website so there will not be a reserve list. I am sure there will be plenty to go around. :)

I´m curious about my two kids got their name on it. Johanna and Simon. Next post after mine said there now are enough names so I´m not sure they got on.

Anyway it´s a nice coin and I surely would want one.

Karin

Yes their names are going to be a the coin too.

Sorry for the delays. The artwork is coming along. With the recent frenzy of coins coming out Oaks has been very busy (as is everyone lately.) Which for all the coin addicts out there it is a good thing. Just waiting on a cleaned up version of the art which should be next week sometime. Sorry for the delay and thanks for your patience. I know with kids it's hard sometimes as I am sure they are all very excited to see their names on the coin. It will be worth the wait. :laughing:

Sorry for the delays. The artwork is coming along. With the recent frenzy of coins coming out Oaks has been very busy (as is everyone lately.) Which for all the coin addicts out there it is a good thing. Just waiting on a cleaned up version of the art which should be next week sometime. Sorry for the delay and thanks for your patience. I know with kids it's hard sometimes as I am sure they are all very excited to see their names on the coin. It will be worth the wait. :laughing:

Yah, its the, um, kids... yah, the kids who are impatiently waiting the art... :P

N-n-n-n-n-no c-c-c-c-coins in-n-n-n m-m-m-m-mailbox f-f-for several d-d-d-d-days.... can't h-h-h-hold on m-m-much longer....

Here are all the names that will be on the coin. Still working on the back as the mint likes to add spaces randomly.

LittleLizard

PengoBeky

Caitie-bug

Mini-Mousekakat

gecko98

Buglet Wood

Mr.Moo

Curlie Q

Freckled Dragon

GeoBratz

Ina

rattusbaggus