Kid's Community Geocoin

PengoFamily

I sure wish my son could be included on this coin! He started caching when he was 12, but now he's 15!! He's THE most enthusiastic cacher of us all!! His Geo name is Amigo Son #2. He always helped out with all the Events held in our area, and loves to take his friends with us when we go, so they can see how much fun we have. Well, O.K., how much fun he has, because he usually finds the caches before we're even out of the car (but I'm getting better!! lol)!!

I sure wish my son could be included on this coin! He started caching when he was 12, but now he's 15!! He's THE most enthusiastic cacher of us all!! His Geo name is Amigo Son #2. He always helped out with all the Events held in our area, and loves to take his friends with us when we go, so they can see how much fun we have. Well, O.K., how much fun he has, because he usually finds the caches before we're even out of the car (but I'm getting better!! lol)!!

Make sure you get his name in on the next Geocoin Forums coin and you're all set. :)

Coin Name Submittal:

My son, Joshua aka Muddy JR, got to meet the winning designer Little Lizzard while out geocaching. We saw his mother yesterday morning at a Breakfast event and got to see his original artwork in person. LL is a very artisitc (and musically inclined) child. He did a great job on this coin. Please consider my sons geo-handle for the back of the coin. His very fitting (for almost any greo-boy) handle is Muddy JR. He caches with us all the time and loves it. He would love to be associated with a coin that he has had the opportunity to meet the designer in person.

Added: BTW Joshua is 8.5 years old. Thanks!!!

Edited by Muddy and Amused

I am working on the back of the coin now. I think we have enough names but I will post any updates if we can squeeze in more. Please verify the list below to make sure I have the spelling correct. I will post mint artwork once I finish the names and get it back. Thanks! :rolleyes:

1) LittleLizard

2) PengoBeky

3) Mini-Mousekakat

4) Caitie-bug

5) gecko98

6) Buglet Wood

7) Mr.Moo

8) Freckled Dragon

9) Geo Bratz

10) Curlie Q

11) rattusbaggus

12) dimkasmir

13) Ella

14) Roisin

15) Jonah

16) Lyra

17) Ronan

18) Aidan

19) Anakin Austin

20) Cinnabear

21) SAMrGRITS

22) CinemaJoel

23) DeaDEyeD

24) FrooTLooP

25) Little SEWdaugh

26) Orlando 511

27) littlefinn

28) lil'Tracker

29) Marshall

30) Brandon

31) MiniKyk

32) mightyzinn

33) Sanne

34) Lotte

35) BaoBao

36) Littlest Vanelle

37) Fishy Vanelle

38) Ina

39) UBTB

40) PKKID1

41) Littlest Pet Shop

42) littledevil2002

43) micah-boy

44) eli-dangerous

45) M02

46) M98

47) Muddy JR

48) geokid1

49) geokid2

50) geokid3

51) FirstMate_25

52) DD-Brenda

53) DD-Heather

I am working on the back of the coin now. I think we have enough names but I will post any updates if we can squeeze in more.

If you need a couple more names I have 2

Carolyn

Odessa

They don't have there own name yet but always caching with mama wolf :huh:

If you can't fit them in it's ok cause I know I am very late with this B)

I have added all the kids names to the back of the coin, including the all the later names. :laughing: I still have room for about 15 - 20 more kids names. Any more out there please??? ;)

I addition to gecko98, his littlebrother Simen would love to be on the coin if it's room for him. He don't have his own GC account but you could probably use ..Simen.. ?

I have added all the kids names to the back of the coin, including the all the later names. ;) I still have room for about 15 - 20 more kids names. Any more out there please??? :D

My wife says I *act* like a 4 year old sometimes...

Sometimes? I act like a 4 year old ALL the time! LOL :laughing:;)

I finally set up my 5 1/2 yr old with her own account. She goes by "LULU J ". I think she would just love

to see her name on a coin. I should have started an account for her when I started because she has

found at least 100 caches with me. At least from this point on she can log her own!

Edit for spelling.

Edited by dardevle

I have added all the kids names to the back of the coin, including the all the later names. ;) I still have room for about 15 - 20 more kids names. Any more out there please??? :D

My wife says I *act* like a 4 year old sometimes...

Sometimes? I act like a 4 year old ALL the time! LOL :laughing:;)

:D

OH, I have one more request. This little guy (about 8 years old) LOVES the icons their family gets when they receive coins etc . . . "Scooby" of the "Shaggy, Scooby, and Velma" group.

Thank you again,

Fairyhoney :laughing:

Geez, fairyhoney is full of great ideas ;)

Scooby is one of the most passionate coin people I have ever met and a great kid to boot. One of my favorite geocaching related things to do is trading trackable with Scooby.