Kid's Community Geocoin

PengoFamily

I have looked at all these great designs over and over again trying to decide which to vote for. For me since it is a kid's community coin designed by kids under 12 for kids, I think it should look like a kid's drawing and show kids actively involved in something to do with caching. I narrowed it down to 3 and finally made my decision. I will email my vote.

Edited by LadyBee4T

Awesome competition! I've only just come across this thread - thats for pointing it out Naomi.

I have it down to two designs and am finding it hard to decide... But I think I have the one.

Sending email with my vote.

There are several other designs in there that would make good coins too... who knows...

Edited by keewee

I have tallied up all the votes. ALL the kids that submitted designs did an amazing job!! :rolleyes::wacko: You should all be very proud of yourselves. All the kids did receive a vote. I am really sorry that there can only be one drawing used for the coin.

The winner for the front of the Kid's Community Coin is:

LittleLizard's design.

Kidscoin.jpg

Congratulations!!

Sorry for the delay. Have had a lot going on lately.

Can Little Lizard's Parents please email me a jpeg of the winning entry. Will be easier to work with. :D

I am now accepting names for the back of the kid's community coin. To make it easier to handle I will take names in batches. I am looking for kid's names under 13 years old. Please only post for your own child (and if you have more than one kid that caches that is fine and you can post 1 post for all of them). Just do not post any names for friends please. Right now I am looking for 40 kids names to start working with. Please post in this thread.

Thanks so much! :blink::)

Edited by PengoFamily

Sorry for the delay. Have had a lot going on lately.

Can Little Lizard's Parents please email me a jpeg of the winning entry. Will be easier to work with. :)

I am now accepting names for the back of the kid's community coin. To make it easier to handle I will take names in batches. I am looking for kid's names under 13 years old. Please only post for your own child (and if you have more than one kid that caches that is fine and you can post 1 post for all of them). Just do not post any names for friends please. Right now I am looking for 40 kids names to start working with. Please post in this thread.

Thanks so much! :D:blink:

AnakinAustin would love to have his name on the coin! He is six years old!

THANKS!