Jeep Coins

MsJeepGurl

Hope this is ok to post here.....anybody got a black jeep coin they want to sell? I'm too new to offer up trades but I'd love to collect the jeep coins. At least that was all I want to collect...until I got to reading here, now I've bought two others, so much for control. I had a bid in on a black jeep coin on ebay and lost :) TIA, Geocoins are so cool :)

IBcrashen beat me to it, lol :) Mine is probably the same coin... which one is it?

Welcome to the world of geocaching/geocoin addiction :) There are a few Jeep coins out there. I have a red Jeep myself so I understand the interest :)

Have fun and welcome to the forums!

Edited by earthrooster

THX4TC

I feel like the corner drug pusher. :)

Really, this is not an addiction and you can quit anytime. :)

Yeah.. when you sent me the coin... little did I know I would become so addicted. Can quit anytime? Har Har... only when my purse is empty. Maybe with some shocking.gif I can quit.

Chances are . . . Not even when your purse IS empty.

No :) but if you e-mail me your address through my profile, I will send you one :)

You are so SWEET!!! I'd give you a big ole smooch if I were close enough! This is unreal, wow, I am speechless...something new for me! :) I will PM you now, please let me know if I can do anything for you. Can I pay shipping at least? Thank you so much!

IBcrashen beat me to it, lol :) Mine is probably the same coin... which one is it?

Welcome to the world of geocaching/geocoin addiction :) There are a few Jeep coins out there. I have a red Jeep myself so I understand the interest :D

Have fun and welcome to the forums!

Got a pic of your Jeep? Mine is black, and totally my baby. I searched for "the one" for about 2 years, finally rode to Hattiesburg MS (I live in MS) one day with my sister and FOUND it! Owned it a week later and lots of begging to the hubby. I will see if I can find a pic of mine. Jeeps rule! :) Let see if this pic thing works...

wm101_1312.jpg

No :) but if you e-mail me your address through my profile, I will send you one :D

You are so SWEET!!! I'd give you a big ole smooch if I were close enough! This is unreal, wow, I am speechless...something new for me! :D I will PM you now, please let me know if I can do anything for you. Can I pay shipping at least? Thank you so much!

IB is one of truly great ones. :D

And Jeep coins are an obsession with a few of us. But then they keep making so many other fun geocoins too! :D

Welcome. Now. Run away. Far away. As fast as you can. Don't look back!

Never say say we didn't warn you. :D:D:):)

No :) but if you e-mail me your address through my profile, I will send you one :D

You are so SWEET!!! I'd give you a big ole smooch if I were close enough! This is unreal, wow, I am speechless...something new for me! :D I will PM you now, please let me know if I can do anything for you. Can I pay shipping at least? Thank you so much!

And Jeep coins are an obsession with a few of us. But then they keep making so many other fun geocoins too! :D

Then say YEAH!

Oh gosh....I'm gonna be so poor before long. How many coins do you guys have, on average?

No :laughing: but if you e-mail me your address through my profile, I will send you one :antenna:

Thank you so much for the VERY COOL coin!!!! I got it today, its so awsome. I had no idea they were so heavy! And I love the coin you included of yours. My little girl saw it, and said....the little man is falling off the bike! :antenna: Thanks again, you are so sweet!