Caching Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan and Okinawa

WhirledCache

Twirly Girl and I will be in Hong Kong from mid February to about mid March. We are interested in meeting up with any local cachers to sight see and find a few geocacaches (of course). We are also planning to cruise across the harbor and spend one day in Macau.

We will also have at least one day in each of these cities: Shenzhen, Peoples Republic of China; Naha, Okinawa, Japan; Taipei, Taiwan, China and Kaohsiung, Taiwan, China. We are hoping to meet fellow cachers for sight-seeing, shopping, lunch, and of course, grabbing a few geocaches.

Please contact me through my profile page for information and itinerary if interested, or if you know of a local cacher I can contact.

Thanks!

When are you coming to Okinawa, Japan?

Thanks tlbeers for also contacting me through my profile! :D Hopefully we will be caching with you in Okinawa soon!

We have contacts so far for Hong Kong, China and Macau - working out the details. We also have a probable guide for Taipei. We are still open to any and all that want to meet and cache!