Royal Carribean Cruises?

Hey everyone! this is my first topic. well i am going to disneyworld on easter for about a week . at the end of my trip, i will be taking a cruise on a royal carribean ship to the bahamas on one of their private islands. i am not sure how to use google earth, but am willing to learn! if anyone knows if their are any caches on this island, i would love to hear! also if anyone could reccomend a few caches in or around the disney parks?

thank you so much :D

bell-can-tell

Edited by bell_can_tell

Hey everyone! this is my first topic. well i am going to disneyworld on easter for about a week . at the end of my trip, i will be taking a cruise on a royal carribean ship to the bahamas on one of their private islands. i am not sure how to use google earth, but am willing to learn! if anyone knows if their are any caches on this island, i would love to hear! also if anyone could reccomend a few caches in or around the disney parks?

thank you so much :)

bell-can-tell

Here are a few at Little Stirrup Cay (Coco Cay), Royal Caribbean's island in the Bahamas.

Caches on Coco Cay

Edited by groundhog123

Disney won't allow any physical caches on their sites, there are a few virtuals that you can do while

at the various parks:

Epcot -- GC3336 GC9F98

Animal Kingdom -- GC3334

MGM Studio -- GC3338

Magic Kingdom -- GC10FB

Hope this helps - have fun and tell Mickey and Minnie that I said hi! :)

Ahhhh! I just got back from a cruise with Royal Caribbean! We, of course, went to CoCo Cay. I thought about making and leaving a cache but didn't even know where to begin in getting permission... Oh well, I know I'll be back and next time I'll take my GPSr for sure! It's a great island, have some fun and make sure to wear sunscreen on your back while snorkeling out to the sunken plane.

xvart.

If you will have access to a car, there are bunches of good caches near WDW. Head over to Celebration to try out those or, if you want to drive a little farther, check out the ones in Winter Park.

This bookmark list has all 6 virtuals at WDW (Katiesmom missed one), and 2 caches at Celebration, although there appears to be at least 5 at Celebration.

Glad to see there are three caches at Coco Cay. But as Joranda said, you'd have a snowballs chance in hell of getting another cache approved there. Unless you could come up with an idea for another Earthcache there. :)

If you will have access to a car, there are bunches of good caches near WDW. Head over to Celebration to try out those or, if you want to drive a little farther, check out the ones in Winter Park.

This bookmark list has all 6 virtuals at WDW (Katiesmom missed one), and 2 caches at Celebration, although there appears to be at least 5 at Celebration.

Glad to see there are three caches at Coco Cay. But as Joranda said, you'd have a snowballs chance in hell of getting another cache approved there. Unless you could come up with an idea for another Earthcache there. :)

Just got back from Coco Cay! It was awesome! Which boat are you taking? I was going to plant one but I forgot my containers on the ship :grin:. You will be tendered to the island...I did 2 of the caches on the island...don't know about the third