stupid question

The answer is almost always 'pocket queries'.

Sbell, no offense, or not much anyway, but I have little patience with such smarmy, wisearse, cheeky sayings as:

"The correct answer is almost always 'pocket queries'".

Case in point to help you cool your jets about this trendy saying:

The other night, at 3 AM, I was hunting a new geocache located in a graveyard heavily posted with "No Trespassing/No Geocaching" signs located inside a locked and closed WallyWorld store (store hours are 7 AM to 9 PM, and I was there at 3 AM... get the picture?) while carrying my trusty machete (well, a few recent threads have mentioned carrying machetes while geocaching, and you know, I gotta keep up with the latest trends...) and my burglar tools (how else could I get into a locked/closed Waly World store at night?). Anyway, my cache hunting efforts must have triggered a silent alarm, and next thing I know, I am surrounded by a SWAT team. The lead officer commanded me to put down my machete, and then he asked me what I was doing in a POSTED graveyard inside a locked Wally World late at night. I brightly replied "Pocket Queries!" He immediately tasered me. sigh...!

:D:D

:D

Sbell, no offense, or not much anyway, but I have little patience with such smarmy, wisearse, cheeky sayings as:

The other night, at 3 AM, I was hunting a new geocache located in a graveyard heavily posted with "No Trespassing/No Geocaching" signs located inside a locked and closed WallyWorld store (store hours are 7 AM to 9 PM, and I was there at 3 AM... get the picture?) while carrying my trusty machete (well, a few recent threads have mentioned carrying machetes while geocaching, and you know, I gotta keep up with the latest trends...) and my burglar tools (how else could I get into a locked/closed Waly World store at night?). Anyway, my cache hunting efforts must have triggered a silent alarm, and next thing I know, I am surrounded by a SWAT team. The lead officer commanded me to put down my machete, and then he asked me what I was doing in a POSTED graveyard inside a locked Wally World late at night. I brightly replied "Pocket Queries!" He immediately tasered me. sigh...!

Oh, thanks for the clarification! :D

You know that GSAK has a plugin that would have deactivated the alarm, right?

You know that GSAK has a plugin that would have deactivated the alarm, right?

AAARRRGGHHH! . . .NOW you tell me! Darn! Darn! Darn! :D:D

Ah ha! Thats where the currently popular phrase, "DON"T TAZE ME BRO!!!!" came from. :D

Edited by groundhog123