Daggy finishes Kentucky's Fizzy Challenge: THE 81

501_Gang

Daggy you desire a big hand for finishing the challenge. Sorry you are going through the beating of the cache police in KY. Some people need to learn it is just a game. This is a quote from the California cache the original cache that started it all.

"This should be fun and I'm counting on the honor system for sticking to the rules (especially the finds on caches published BEFORE this one). I will spot check the finds, but don't want to have to be the cache police on checking every find. Please "play" fair and have a good time!"

I am not going to travel just to prove a cache is a rating they call it. It is a game so some need to get a life and grow up.

:huh::):D

AirRaidFan has deleted Daggy's rebuttal of her FTF. He has also deleted my log questioning his changing of the rules after Daggy's FTF. If anyone wants to read our deleted logs contact me and I will send them to you.

Deermark

What a joke this guy is............ If I could get away with saying what I want to say I would, but he's not worth getting banned from GC.com. Just remember him in the future and make sure he met ALL requirements for any cache he did of yours.

AirRaidFan has deleted Daggy's rebuttal of her FTF. He has also deleted my log questioning his changing of the rules after Daggy's FTF. If anyone wants to read our deleted logs contact me and I will send them to you.

Deermark

What a joke this guy is............ If I could get away with saying what I want to say I would, but he's not worth getting banned from GC.com. Just remember him in the future and make sure he met ALL requirements for any cache he did of yours.

I have sent the email to him and waiting on a reply. I try to make fairness of such a hard cache to get. No reply from the cacher and his log on mine will be deleted. I did not fine comb his caches, but I have since this episode on his cache. I will be fair if he will be. Keep a watch on my matrix cache for futher.

I have sent the email to him and waiting on a reply. I try to make fairness of such a hard cache to get. No reply from the cacher and his log on mine will be deleted. I did not fine comb his caches, but I have since this episode on his cache. I will be fair if he will be. Keep a watch on my matrix cache for futher.

Way to go GCH, I know he has some 'Liar caches' on his list of caches found.