Backwoods Bear Trap

wwflover13

SWEET!!!! I will definately be getting at least one of each metal.

Although the copper ones are most likely out of reach. I have no

coins to trade. ;) But that will not stop me from getting the other

ones. Thanks for having such a cool coin made! Looking forward

to seeing these in person! :):):P

f40deff3-05e6-4abf-8152-3def7000dca4.jpg

Me, my first bear, and my now 5 1/2 yr old geocaching buddy, daughter Savannah!

You got your own Bear :) WOW :) .

We life in different worlds. Cool ;)

I have received a few requests for trades, and would like to repeat this from an earlier post:

"Yes, trades will be made - but not after a good amount of coins are sold. (This does not apply to the couple trades I have already committed to)"

I'm going to try and stand by that rule. If you want to plan ahead though, you can take a look at my seeking list thru the link in my sig.

FYI

There will be a few changes to the coloring on the coins. This will include the following:

BN - bootprints on the back changed to light brown (same as bear paw on the front)

AS - black text on the front, bootprints on the back changed to light brown (same as bear paw on the front)

AC - black text on the front, bootprints and bear paw changed to dark brown

FYI

There will be a few changes to the coloring on the coins. This will include the following:

BN - bootprints on the back changed to light brown (same as bear paw on the front)

AS - black text on the front, bootprints on the back changed to light brown (same as bear paw on the front)

AC - black text on the front, bootprints and bear paw changed to dark brown

I had the pleasure of seeing the samples today and they are great. They even look better than the picture could represent. Folks will love these.

When is the sale?

The sale with start on Saturday, April 5th at 7:00pm (GMT -5:00 hours)

I will only process orders with a timestamp on or after that time.

Prices are:

RE $7.00

LE $8.00 (only available with purchase of RE)

S&H (US&CA) $2.00

S&H (Intl.) $2.50

To purchase, e-mail buybwbt@yahoo.com with the following information:

-Name

-Mailing Address

-GC Username

-Quantity/Metals

-Paypal Address

Edited by wwflover13

Perfect. I'll try and pic up one of each. I'll have to be around to send an email at 4:00pm PST on the nose. Or would oyu just take a paypal at the atime with all of that information.

Wouldn't that be 2 PM your time on the West coast?? I hate to see people miss coins because of the time zones and trying to get the times straight!

IF it is 7:00 pm EST, Then it WOULD BE 4:00 PM Pacific. :lol:

Thanks for the correction! Some how I read it as 5 PM Eastern. That's why I get for typing so much and thinking after a long week at work. Now it's time for me to reset my calrndar reminder on my phone!

Thanks Fairy!

They look great I will be sending the needed info. at 7:00 pm with my fingers crossed

Here might be something helpful for everyone-

GMT Converter

If you are not for sure what time zone you are in, double click the clock on your computer at the bottom right. The second tab will show what your time zone is.

Hope that helps a little!

When you use paypal on something else, like buying from somebody on a forum, you put the email address for the recipient, mark goods, how much money you are sending them, and there's a comment box to put a note to the person you are buying from.

I've had paypal for about 4 years, and have only used it 4 times or so (all in the past couple months) for anything like ebay or an online store.

I'll just make it easy and send an email through my email and do a pay pal seperatly.

EDIT: THese would be my first Geocoin in my collection, so I don't have anything to trade for the Copper ones.

Edited by gustav129