Have You Ever Stumbled Upon Underground Alien Bases

Folks, I keep hearing from my New Age acquaintances and from some of my colleagues who are into the fringe sciences and the realms of the strange sciences about all sorts of purported underground alien bases and joint US military/alien bases which are claimed to be scattered across the USA. Frankly, I found this all hard to believe until the past seven months, when the following things happened:

• during a trip to the Southwest in June 2007, I ended up sitting in a breakfast cafe at 6 AM one morning with a famous (mainstream) PhD scientist colleague and his wife who lived about 200 miles away from where we were. We had spent two days working together on a research project in AZ and they were due to depart the city this day. He told me with a totally straight face that they were planning to check out of their hotel room by 7AM, as he had a appointment at a secret underground military/alien base on the AZ/NM border at 2 PM, whereupon he would be given a tour of the facility and a short sightseeing flight to the moon in one of the alien craft.
  • a few days ago, I stumbled upon a page on the web entitled Some Underground Bases Listed By State. It lists purported underground alien and joint military/alien bases in almost every state. Very strange.
  • one of the purported underground bases claimed to be located in Maryland, according to the above-cited list, is a base co-located at Camp David, but deep underground. Strangely, I recalled upon reading that item in the list that I have met two elderly locals, both of whom are retired from the military, at geo events over the past year who have claimed to have been stationed for years as military intelligence officers at the same underground NSA base back in the 1970s and 1980s.

So, my question for you is this: while hunting for a cache, have you ever stumbled upon one of these bases or upon the entrance to one? If so, please share your tales with us! Or, if you did stumble upon such a base, but "they" erased your memory, please tell us what you can remember. Thanks!

Vinny,

I'm not sure that they won't **** me for saying this, but, **** *** ***** * *** **** ******. I was out caching the other day and stumbled upon a ***** **** while looking for GC****! See my log here.

As I approached the ****, I heard * ***** ******* from the *** **** ** ** *** ****. I ******* the *****, which caused the ***** to ****. Out stepped ***** *******, holding a jelly donut! I couldn't believe it! As I approached *****, he held out the donut, as if offering it to me. As I reached out, I realized it wasn't jelly filled at all, but * *** ***! I ducked, just as the ***** *** me. I woke up to find myself lying naked next to the geocache. After putting back on my clothes (which had been neatly folded inside the cache) I decided on my way out I'd avoid the path that took me by the ****, instead going by way of the *****.

Having a cache near such a ********* ***** is a bad idea, IMO. You should at least warn cachers about the ***** ****. Not to mention ***** ******.

All I can say is WOW! See what I mean?

TTJ

This post has been edited by ******: Today, 10:46 AM

Edited by Too Tall John

I hunted for this one cache, for your own protection I won't mention it, besides it is now archived. But anyway, I was searching and thought I found the cleverly camo'ed cache. As I went to pull it out of its hidey hole I heard this rumbling sound. A large boulder lifted up and several small, grey shapes came out. I was shot with some sort of ray gun thing. Next thing I knew I woke up strapped to a table with strange lights and things above me. There was soft music playing and the smell of incense in the air. A blond and red headed woman entered the chamber and I was questioned for hours about why I was there and what I was doing. I won't go into the details of the torture, but it was extreme. They simply could not believe an adult man would use hi-tech military technology to find abandon tupperware in forests and rocky places. I won't even mention what they thought of small containers hidden under lamp post skirts. So to answer your question, yes I have found some sort of underground site. I'm not sure if it was an alien base or a super secret CIA site for the detaining and interrogation of suspected terrorists. That was back in 2002, it was several years since I was able to overcome my fears and started caching again. It would have been my second find, but since I did not sign the log I did not claim a smiley.

Jim

The worst month of my life was the time the aliens were doing the deep cavity exploration. I didn't go caching for 5 months after that (or sit down for 2).
How much could there be to see that they took a month??? :(

They were likely placing a very cleverly disguised cache.

We weren't geocachers yet, but we came across one in Missouri a few years back (I think it might be #60 on the list, or just a little south of it). It was pretty backwoods, about 10 acres fenced off, razor-wired & electrified. Had a pretty detailed sign regarding the penalties for trespassing or photography and how we were under surveillance at the moment. The cap above ground covered about 1/2 acre, just sitting there in plain sight. They must have a "don't ask, don't tell" agreement with the local moonshiners :(

My father used to work at one in NM (#78) when I was a child. #75 is incorrect, Angel's Peak is near the Four Corners and not Carlsbad, which in the Southeastern section of the state. Will have to ask hubby if he's seen bodies in glass containers when he gets home from work. That one gave me a good giggle. :(

So, my question for you is this: while hunting for a cache, have you ever stumbled upon one of these bases or upon the entrance to one? If so, please share your tales with us! Or, if you did stumble upon such a base, but "they" erased your memory, please tell us what you can remember. Thanks!

No, I have never stumbled upon one (although your link has given me great lat/lon ideas to place caches - if only Groundspeak would get over this quirky notion of considering military installations as against the guidelines :( ).

However - There I sat in October of 2004 with some of my Delta Mind-Controlled soldiers as I was ensuring they were loaded upon a "craft" at our saucer base (Fort Hood, TX, TX, 31° 15'N 97° 48' W) when a "geocacher" stumbled upon me (seeking what I know today as a "Locationless (Reverse) Cache" type) and my gloriously clandestine attempt to win the War on Terror.

I immediately had two of my Delta Mind-Controlled killers dispatch of that "geocacher" (I found out he was a "geocacher" when I put my alien laser annhilator type 2 weapon to his head, he cracked easier than a waterboarded Letterboxer), since I did not recognize codename "Geocacher," and my book of Alien Regulations, AR 51, Section 1034, Paragraph XX, Subparagraph XXa, part XIV, instruction 669 clearly states "immediately dispatch - meaning cause the silence of, meaning, of course, preventing future life - of any individual or group of individuals (known as "geoherders") who utter a Codename of which you do not recognize." Since this "geocacher" seemed related to the regulatory "geoherder," the dispatching was carried forward postwit.

Upon investigation of this person's Magellan GPS unit, I espied a "waypoint" entered as "GC4675." Not recognizing what I assumed to be a waypoint code for the "enemy." I googled "GC4675" and immediately turned up a "Geocache." For a nanosecond I regretted the "dispatch" of the Geocacher, upon learning of the innocent activity lacking nefarious intent for this lost soul, but then realized he had seen far too much and the "dispatch" procedure would be called for in the next instruction 670.

At any rate, I became hugely interested in geocaching, and that is how I became a geocacher myself.

(oh dear. It just occurred to me that I shall probably be chastized once again by eagletrek for giving away Ft. Hood secrets!)

I would heartily recommend avoiding cache placement or seeking a cache in any of the underground alien bases, such as the one at aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Geeze - install a cache or at least a waymarker - how else do you expect me to

find them. Will monitor transmissions closely

voyageurs60 (Dan)

Folks, I keep hearing from my New Age acquaintances and from some of my colleagues who are into the fringe sciences and the realms of the strange sciences about all sorts of purported underground alien bases and joint US military/alien bases which are claimed to be scattered across the USA. Frankly, I found this all hard to believe until the past seven months, when the following things happened:

• during a trip to the Southwest in June 2007, I ended up sitting in a breakfast cafe at 6 AM one morning with a famous (mainstream) PhD scientist colleague and his wife who lived about 200 miles away from where we were. We had spent two days working together on a research project in AZ and they were due to depart the city this day. He told me with a totally straight face that they were planning to check out of their hotel room by 7AM, as he had a appointment at a secret underground military/alien base on the AZ/NM border at 2 PM, whereupon he would be given a tour of the facility and a short sightseeing flight to the moon in one of the alien craft.
  • a few days ago, I stumbled upon a page on the web entitled Some Underground Bases Listed By State. It lists purported underground alien and joint military/alien bases in almost every state. Very strange.
  • one of the purported underground bases claimed to be located in Maryland, according to the above-cited list, is a base co-located at Camp David, but deep underground. Strangely, I recalled upon reading that item in the list that I have met two elderly locals, both of whom are retired from the military, at geo events over the past year who have claimed to have been stationed for years as military intelligence officers at the same underground NSA base back in the 1970s and 1980s.

Have You Ever Stumbled Upon Underground Alien Bases, or joint US military/alien UG bases while geocaching?

No Vinny, I've never been to your house.

Thanks for asking.

EDIT: Closing thread in response to complaints received. Please use the off topic forum for fantasy threads.

Edited by Keystone