TB lost in Kansas

Big Balu

I have a little problem. Meanwhile 9 months ago someone placed my TB in "Lone Elm Campground". Since there it gives no traveling. The Cache is for premium member. Because I'm no premium I can't look if it isn't found since them or the TB is stolen. Can someone look by the cache if my XJ is still there? It would be very nice. Thanks a lot and best regards

Matthew

(description of the TB: Cherokee XJ or TBJ2J4)

(Found it) June 14, 2007 by Pax42 (263 found)

My first multi! Was hoping to pick up my first TB but alas, there were none. Still a fun and interesting cache. TNLN, TFTC.

[view this log on a separate page]

(NOTE) June 8, 2007 by OlatheGIS (61 found)

One of my co-workers agreed to be a substitute instructor for me, so around 1600 we headed to the park and I took him around the different stages of this cache. Just as we approached stage 6, we spotted a bobcat! No lie, no mistake! He bounded a couple of times, then tried to sneak into a clump of bluestem just west of stage 6; you could tell he was thinking "if I hide long enough, they'll go away". Pretty cool.

(Enable) June 3, 2007 by larry202br (828 found)

Two of the stages had been "rearranged" by the city crews, and the first stage was missing. All is back in order now.

(Disable) April 18, 2007 by larry202br (828 found)

There's work going on at the park that will affect stages three and six. I'll need to make some changes when the work is complete.

(Found it) March 29, 2007 by caching crew's folks (1274 found)

Nice multi! Went at it with an open mind and didn't have any trouble with any of the stages (well, I did get my hands kinda dirty on stage 6). Managed to complete all stages and get back to my truck in under 45 minutes. Could have been even quicker if there hadn't been a tractor driving muggle aerating a field near the final stage. Thanks for the neat and interesting multi! Oh yeah, dropped a TB.

I have a little problem. Meanwhile 9 months ago someone placed my TB in "Lone Elm Campground". Since there it gives no traveling. The Cache is for premium member. Because I'm no premium I can't look if it isn't found since them or the TB is stolen. Can someone look by the cache if my XJ is still there? It would be very nice. Thanks a lot and best regards

Matthew

You should send a note to the cache owner asking them to check for your bug. If it's not there you can move it to an unknown location so people aren't expecting to find it.

Matthew

You should send a note to the cache owner asking them to check for your bug. If it's not there you can move it to an unknown location so people aren't expecting to find it.

After you have copy the logs I found out the owner and send a mail to him. He will look by the next control. I'm afraid that the Cherokee is away. We will see.