Newbie New

Liquidspaceman

From the Lagoon of Liquidspaceman...

I just wanted to say hello. I didn't see anywhere where people could introduce themselves, so I thought I would start a thread for that. I am very excited about this new and promising technology. I will be taking in all the information I can. :) I have been thinking of some of the same applications for a few years now, but didn't know how to do it...until now. Thank you guys for stepping up to the plate and creating this software. I plan on being at the demo in Saratoga, CA, on Feb. 2, with a ton of questions!

...Liquidspaceman, over and out

I got so excited, I forgot to ask my question. Is there a way to check out a demo w/o having a pocket pc or Colorado? I would like to see what level of animations are possible, etc. And, is there also a tutorial for the builder that I can use just on my PC? If I like what I see, then I will by forking out the big bucks for the gadgets next.

Liquidspaceman, over and out

Hi, and welcome Liquidspaceman. I love your enthusiasm. :)

You can download the Builder application here:

http://www.Wherigo.com/builder/download.aspx

After you have installed that, go ahead and download the tutorial:

http://www.Wherigo.com/cartridge/details.a...ce-4333dd34db04

From there you can open up the tutorial in the Builder's cartridge emulator and "play" it that way. It will give you a pretty good idea how everything works, though of course it would be best for you to find a device and get out there for real!

Well, I just finished the tut. Thanks OpinioNate! It was pretty good. After stumbling through setting it up I played and got a good idea of how things work. I couldn't figure out where to enter my code number that I got at the end though. Where do I enter it?

...Liquidspaceman, over and out