Search and Filter by Attributes

Sand-Man

I may be a real dummy but I can't figure out how to filter my search by attributes. All of them I have seen have attributes assigned but how can I filter and get the ones I want? For instance, I want to search for caches that allow horses........ I like riding my horse out to find the cache....

Although the option to include or exclude Attributes is available on the PQ form, the results are sometimes not very good . . . :rolleyes:

However, including the horses-yes.gif is a place to start. Hopefully, cache owners, who placed their caches on riding trails, remembered to include that Attribute.

Although the option to include or exclude Attributes is available on the PQ form, the results are sometimes not very good . . . :rolleyes:

However, including the horses-yes.gif is a place to start. Hopefully, cache owners, who placed their caches on riding trails, remembered to include that Attribute.

The only one I've found near a riding trail didn't have this icon originally. It was one of the first caches I found and I recommended it to the cache owner and he was like "you know, I knew that was a riding trail and it just plain never occurred to me to put that attribute on it".

I try to get attributes right, but I bet a lot get out there with pretty bare bones attributes...I don't know though...not even sure what made me realize the one I did, I am not a horse person.