Trip to Ireland

rstefano52

My wife and I will be going on a trip to Ireland from May 25th to June 6 and of course we would like to find some geocaches while we are there. Unfortunately, we won't have much control over where we are going because we are going on a tour (The Emerald Isle from CIE tours) so we will have to be satisfied with finding caches along the way. One "good" thing is that we have already been to some of the places that are on the tour so if we have a choice we might be able to break away and find a cache or two while we are at those locations. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for caching while on a tour. I have already been to Ireland's geocaching web sight and I have gotten some suggestions from there but I want to see if anyone has anything different to offer here. One of the fellows on the Irish Geochacher's forum provided me with the PQ's to identify all of the Irish caches so I already have those. I will re-run those as we get closer to the trip so that I have an up to date list. I am just looking for any other suggestions. Thanks in advance and Happy Caching.