FS: Garmin GPSMap 60CSx w/ PDA & extras!

A.B.E.L.

With the new Garmin Colorado 400t on the horizon I've decided *if* I can sell my unit for a good price and lower my cost of upgrading I'd love to step it up. So, here we go... I bought this brand new just 4 months ago and have maybe have 30-40 hours on it, 18 or so of which was from a long road trip in a car. It has seen the field about 5 times, was never dropped, scratched or smashed into anything. This is in *BRAND NEW* condition, I could probably pass this off as brand new and you'd never know, its always been adult owned and handled, just perfect condition, 10/10.

Garmin GPSMAP 60CSx

- includes all original packaging (w/ box), manuals, usb cable and belt clip. (all in *BRAND NEW* condition)

ZAGG Invisible Shield

- put on before ever going outside my home, no scratches at all, perfect.

Garmin Nylon Carrying case (#010-10117-02)

- always safely stored, case is in brand new condition

Kingston 1GB MicroSD Card

- Kingston lifetime warranty!

RAM Garmin GPSMAP 60 60C 60Cx Series Cradle (#RAM-HOL-GA12U)

- cradle only*

ramholga12.jpg

Also included, I will throw in my Handspring Visor pro (8mb of memory) for paperless caching; includes unit, usb dock, leather case and stylus.

Now the following I have included but I do not have the original cases, paperwork or dvd/cd's. They were destroyed when my old laptop was ran over by a work truck :/ luckily I made copies of the dvd/cd's and I do have the unlock codes that do work for this unit;

Garmin City Navigator 2008 NT

Garmin Topo 2008

Garmin US Topo 24k National Parks Central

Garmin Metroguide North America v7

I figure I'd like to get $375 for everything listed + shipping, I may be open to offers but I think this should be worth that much with all thats included and the condition its in.

I will post pictures later tonight, I respond quickest during the day. Thanks for looking.

Edited by Aberrix

HI i al looking at the CSX and i was wondering that because i live in Australia would it be any cheaper without the maps and also does the price include postage? if so what sort of postage is it? airmail?

Because i need to get it to 7250 Tasmania Australia and i need fast postage. also is the price in AU money or USD? thanks heaps from Jeremy