LMN'S FIRST EVENT

the big south event!!

LMN is having her first event on 30th-01st may 2008

the campsite is in dover and is called martin mill.

CT15 5LA Tel: 01304 852658 Fax: 01304 853417

it will be £15.25 per nigh for 2 adult

extra adult £3.50

kid £2.00

dog £1.50 (must be kept on a lead)

electric hook up £3.00

the electric is in a dffrent feild but right next door an there is easy acsess to the rally feild

they have wc facilitys.

i need a rough count on numbers for the site manger

there is a pub with in walking distance

Edited by little-miss-naughty

Sam

I think that that will clash with my Cheshire event!!!

Maybe it won't be a problem, as they are at either end of the country - but I assumed you'd be coming to my event! Never mind, I'm sure there will be plenty of events we will meet up at!

Actually - I need to check with the campsite as they have yet to cash my deposit cheque....

Edited by HazelS

As usual, I can’t guarantee I’ll be there mainly because of work/study schedule, but I would like to. Count me in, I’ll confirm closer to the date.

Oooo! if they do clash and looking at your avatars, does this mean we're gonna have a little miss fight on our hands? :rolleyes:;)

I'll get the mud pool ready for the fight. ;):huh:

oh lol well i cant be in to places at onece lol the date is only penciled in so i will hae to change it. all i need to know is the people will come can move it to june but the price will be higher.

rutson i think the picth price is £15.25 which includes the 2 alduls so will prob be the same though he did say he will give us a discount so poss cheeper on the day.

so sugestions for dates then?????

Edited by little-miss-naughty

oh lol well i cant be in to places at onece lol the date is only penciled in so i will hae to change it. all i need to know is the people will come can move it to june but the price will be higher.

rutson i think the picth price is £15.25 which includes the 2 alduls so will prob be the same though he did say he will give us a discount so poss cheeper on the day.

so sugestions for dates then?????

I'd love to come if I can so please don't make it on the 21st June as that clashes with SP's Scilly Isles event.

Also - see here for dates of other camping events planned:

http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showtopic=171731

I don't know if LucyLocket10 got anywhere with their event - may be worth speaking to them?

Good luck!

Lisa

I think the sooner you choose a free weekend and set a date the less chance there will be of someone planning an event that will clash with it, depending on the dates and if my busy folk festival scedule allows (ah, the hectic life of a Morris dancer!) I'll try to come along :rolleyes:

Hello all,

Just had a message from Pup on good old facebook so I thought I'd check this out...

I'm afraid our South East event hasn't come to anything - due to lack of time and not being able to find a suitable campsite for the dates chosen, I think this isn't going to happen this year. ;)

We (siliconwombat and myself) would be happy to attend and help (if needed!) with LMN's event, even if just setting more caches which Kent desperately needs! Any dates are good too.

Sorry to all who said they would be interested in coming to our event, hopefully they will be tempted to visit this corner of the UK for LMN's event?!

Lucy :(

Right then!

I have been talking to LMN and as she had the campsite and I had some dates, we are going to work together to hold a joint South East event!

The dates are 13th - 15th June - look out for a new cache page soon and let us know if you can come.

This will be Kent's first camping event (as far as I know), so please bear with us...hopefully we can all work together to make it a success!!

Lucy :grin: