Forerunner 405 questions

I love using my Forerunner 305 for Geocaching. Excellent reception, small package etc. Great for when I find the time for a quick cache while traveling.

I now see the Forerunner 405 has been announced. Does anyone know if this one accepts waypoints? Does it have a compass screen? How about a "map" screen? Have any reviews been done yet?

Thanks in advance!!

I am new to geocaching. I got a forerunner 305 for christmas - not for geocaching but for running. Now I seem to be using it more for geocaching.

I haven't heard about the 405.

Would you mind answering me some questions about the 305 since you love it so much?

I'm not sure that I'm doing it right. I just click on send to gps...

Is it supposed to take me all the way to the cache???? For some reason mine always goes a little crazy the closer I get. It never zeros in, instead the closer I get it tells me to go the other way and makes me run in circles.

Is that normal or do I have to do something to fix this?

I am new to geocaching. I got a forerunner 305 for christmas - not for geocaching but for running. Now I seem to be using it more for geocaching.

I haven't heard about the 405.

Would you mind answering me some questions about the 305 since you love it so much?

I'm not sure that I'm doing it right. I just click on send to gps...

Is it supposed to take me all the way to the cache???? For some reason mine always goes a little crazy the closer I get. It never zeros in, instead the closer I get it tells me to go the other way and makes me run in circles.

Is that normal or do I have to do something to fix this?

Mine takes me all the way to the cache with accuracy sometimes as good as 2m! Even in the wood it gets a strong signal and keeps it all the time. I have no idea why yours would make you run in circles unless you don;t have a good signal. Have you looked at the satellite page?