It's my birthday and I'll cache if I wanna

UOTrackers

Well I am back home at my computer and let me tell you today did not go the way I had planned at all B) it started out with such hope, the sun was shining the temp was nice and we had several caches right here in our home town that we had not found. We arrived at the first cache, called "Da Bomb" and made short work of it! I left a path tag behind for the next finder. We made our way to the second one, it was in what we call a pocket park, but there were muggles about so we drove on by. Arrived at our 3rd one, now mind you I had asked my husband to please make note of what we were looking for at each cache, micro, multi you know, so we look and look and look a bit cautiously since we were near some pretty heavy duty electrical equipment. Finally I asked him what size it was, he paused, then admitted he wasn't sure possibly a multi. On our way in we passed a playground and Bella was dead set on it, so we gave up our search and headed for the playground. My stomach was grumbling and I remembered we had laundry we needed to get out of the dryers, so we went to the new McDonalds, Bella played in the playground some, then we went home. At this point Bella was become fussy, so it was obviously nap time, as some of you know toddlers don't always, in fact rarely, do what they should. So we wrestled with her taking a nap for 2 hours!!! It was 6:30 by the time she woke up and time for dinner. It was also dark out by this time. So dinner then out for dessert and a stop to pick up a movie. More toddler wrestling along the way. So, how many caches did we find today? A pathetic 1! 1 Cache, I"m almost ashamed to call myself a cacher. I was born at 1:35 pm, I love odd numbers in order. And according to my journal from last year it hit 86 degrees. I question that now seeing as so many of you put down 74, but none the less that's what I journaled. So....I am now going to check out that random number thing and come back with some random winners! Stay tuned so I can figure the site out...

OK wow that's an easy site, thanks Tsun!

The Lucky coin recipient is post #156 dimkasmir

PathTag Winner #1 is post #11 501_Gang

PathTag Winner #2 is post #24 mousekakat

PathTag Winner #3 is post #97 Frank n Beck

PathTag Winner #4 is post #99 jAY miLLS

PathTag Winner #5 is post #119 darnjoeSNARG

Thanks so much to everyone for the warm wishes! I still had lovely day and I survived to cache again! Will the PathTag winners please send me an email to UOTrackers@yahoo.com with your mailing info. dimkasmir I"ll be in touch about the coin.

I thought the winner of the coin had to have all three answers correct!? I'm confused as not of the answers in post 156 are even close! Congrats to the winners, though I have to say this was a bit disappointing in the end -- only in that I thought there'd be some fun, fast-paced competition when UOTrackers came back on to give us hints. I really was trying to get all three right. Oh well. Thanks for the cointest and I hope you had a fabulous birthday despite getting only one cache!

Edited by surteb

OH YAY YAY YAY!! Congrats to the other winners, too!

I had a bad toddler day yesterday, too! Caitlyn is sick with the worst cold she's ever had and clingy, stuffy, coughing, crying, runny nose miserable....and making the rest of us miserable, too!

And to think I was in such a bad mood that I almost didn't enter!

Thank you so much for the contest and hang in there... they are only toddlers for so long (thank God...and at the same time, such a shame, lol!)

Naomi B)

PS... I checked a weather almanac for Columbia SC and that was where the temp came from!

Ya know,

I got this sweet little pathtag earlier in the week and thought it was just as pretty as could be. I loved the dragonflies and butterfly and really loved the glowing moon. I just fell head over heels for the tag.

Then, tonight, I finally got around to logging it on the pathtag site... I then got to read the story of what the individual elements of the tag mean and it just floored me. WOW... so much emotion and meaning into one tiny little tag.

I loved the coin and thought it was so pretty before, but now I think it's absolutely beautiful and I'm honored to carry it with me where I go as it's now on my keychain to remind me of the important things in life!

Thank you so much for sending it!

Naomi :smile:

Ya know,

I got this sweet little pathtag earlier in the week and thought it was just as pretty as could be. I loved the dragonflies and butterfly and really loved the glowing moon. I just fell head over heels for the tag.

Then, tonight, I finally got around to logging it on the pathtag site... I then got to read the story of what the individual elements of the tag mean and it just floored me. WOW... so much emotion and meaning into one tiny little tag.

I loved the coin and thought it was so pretty before, but now I think it's absolutely beautiful and I'm honored to carry it with me where I go as it's now on my keychain to remind me of the important things in life!

Thank you so much for sending it!

Naomi :smile:

GOOD for you :) !