It's my birthday and I'll cache if I wanna

UOTrackers

I've made it a sort of tradition to go caching on my birthday and have for the last three years. I didn't think I was going to be able to this year because it's just been so darn cold here lately, but to my delight it's pretty pleasant out today. So while my husband loads up the gps I decided I wanted to have a cointest. It's a pretty simple cointest, you just have to guess some numbers. You have to have all 3 right in order to win. I will NOT know all 3 answers until I return. You may guess as many times as you like so long as there is a 15 minute pause in between guesses.

1. How many caches will we find today? n fzneg pnpure jvyy svther bhg jurer V nz pnpuvat naq tb sebz gurer

2. What time was I born at?

3. What temperature was it last year on this day? purpx zl cebsvyr gb frr jurer V pnpurq ba guvf qnl ynfg lrne

What's the prize you ask? It's a surprise, a coin that is not available yet! I will discuss this with the winner more!

I will also award 5 random prizes of one of my PathTags. I'll use one of those randon number generator things, anyone have a link?

First of all...happy birthday and it is indeed a lovely day to cache. I plan to do the same. (pack up the geohound and see what i can find). So, speaking of which, which caches do you plan to look for today and how would I find out?

Also, can you tell me (within 10 years) how old you are? That'll help me on question #2.

1. How many caches will we find today? n fzneg pnpure jvyy svther bhg jurer V nz pnpuvat naq tb sebz gurer

2. What time was I born at?

3. What temperature was it last year on this day? purpx zl cebsvyr gb frr jurer V pnpurq ba guvf qnl ynfg lrne

Lemme see...

Last year you hit 14 caches in the Columbia area...

This year you're going to try to beat that by 1, sooo...

15 caches

You were born at night, but not last night, and that's the only idea I have for what time you were born! :laughing:

and the temp for that day according to the archives, was about 74° for the high.... and here I sit and watch it snowing *sigh*

Happy B-day!!

Naomi :anicute:

I may guess again, but first i sing in dutch for you Happy birthday :D

Lang zal je leven , lang zal je leven, lang zal je leven in de gloria ,in de gloria , in de gloria

Hiep hiep hoera :laughing:

Hiep hiep hoera :anicute:

Hiep hiep hoera :o

Hartelijk gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag. Hint: google

1 14

2 06.32

3. 69 degrees

greetings

Happy birthday and let's take a guess...

1. How many caches will we find today? 4 :laughing:

2. What time was I born at? 4.44 pm :anicute:

3. What temperature was it last year on this day? 44 degrees Celcius in the Kalahari desert :o

Friendly dutch greetings, Team Van Stoffelen

and to add something to Geo.Error:

Er is er een jarig, hoera, hoera

Dat kun je wel zien dat is zij!

Dat vinden wij allen zo prettig, ja, ja

En daar om zingen wij blij:

Zij leve lang, hoera, hoera

Zij leve lang, hoera!

Edited by Team Van Stoffelen

Had to stop in to refuel, so thought I'd pop in some hints/info. We're not doing so well in the finding of caches so far. Someone asked how old I am, I was born in the 70's. My mom got to eat lunch before she had me but not dinner. Amazingly last year when I went caching it was warmer than it gets (most days) in my home town during the summer.