New Coin?

Sunrayers

Wonder why they didn't come here instead of going through all that hassle, and all those fees?!

Probably not a hassle for them as it seems ebay commands a higher price for coins. They both make money. Ebay creates the atmosphere of gotta have it at any price. Although there is no real bidding on these they are still priced high. I think a Dutch auction would have been better though. Learning process. And they may still come into the forums as others have done in the past.

Though on the flip side, if someone comes into the forums just to sell their coins and is not an active participating member - well that is not something that always works out. We've had too many instances of coins not getting delivered for weeks at a time. I'm waiting for at least one coin I paid for almost 12 weeks ago. I think I have something else out there too languishing in mintland. Not happy. :rolleyes:

They're pretty active cachers over here and they even invited us to stop by at their place of business to look at the coins. They've done some really creative stuff in the past so we're looking forward to catching up with them soon. Hopefully we'll be able to post some good pics once we have one in hand ;)

Excellent Chris. I'm sure they are great people. ;) Heck, I love the coin. The font on the back is great. And if it is big & hefty then it probably warrants the pricing. From the description one can't tell. And they started at $10 and are now $11. Plus shipping. At some point as a buyer I have to say no.

But I can still change my mind, right? :rolleyes::huh:

They're pretty active cachers over here and they even invited us to stop by at their place of business to look at the coins. They've done some really creative stuff in the past so we're looking forward to catching up with them soon. Hopefully we'll be able to post some good pics once we have one in hand ;)

Excellent Chris. I'm sure they are great people. :P Heck, I love the coin. The font on the back is great. And if it is big & hefty then it probably warrants the pricing. From the description one can't tell. And they started at $10 and are now $11. Plus shipping. At some point as a buyer I have to say no.

But I can still change my mind, right? :rolleyes:;)

So can I, but it makes my head hurt :huh: I've seen a lot of people start at that price for shipping and it used to surprise me until I realized that some people are automatically figuring out package, postage, insurance and tracking or confirmation. I can't say that these guys are, but we've seen it before so it wouldn't surprise me :D

They're pretty active cachers over here and they even invited us to stop by at their place of business to look at the coins. They've done some really creative stuff in the past so we're looking forward to catching up with them soon. Hopefully we'll be able to post some good pics once we have one in hand :rolleyes:

At some point as a buyer I have to say no.

But I can still change my mind, right? ;):huh:

Say no to a pirate theme coin? Nahhh.... ;)