Warning - Friends are coming...

wannabepaddlin

In July I launched my second TB, April O'Neil. I was really happy to see that she got moved from that cache to be logged, and then found missing. I have her friends here, Don, Raph, Mike, Leo, and Splinter. They are going to start searching for her soon. It may take awhile, but I hope they find the culprit and kick some rule breaking rear! java script:emoticon(':rolleyes:', 'smid_7')

:(

In July I launched my second TB, April O'Neil. I was really happy to see that she got moved from that cache to be logged, and then found missing. I have her friends here, Don, Raph, Mike, Leo, and Splinter. They are going to start searching for her soon. It may take awhile, but I hope they find the culprit and kick some rule breaking rear! java script:emoticon(':P', 'smid_7')

B)

Makes for an "excellent" goal for her friends. Good luck B)

In July I launched my second TB, April O'Neil. I was really happy to see that she got moved from that cache to be logged, and then found missing. I have her friends here, Don, Raph, Mike, Leo, and Splinter. They are going to start searching for her soon. It may take awhile, but I hope they find the culprit and kick some rule breaking rear! java script:emoticon(':o', 'smid_7')

:)

'Kickin' rear and asking questions later... nice. :)

My caching partner's first TB disappeared from a cache in Minnesota. (We have no idea why she went to Minnesota. She wanted to go to California!) We sent out two more TBs to search for her. Agents Dolphin and Bear! They're just searching, not seeking to kick butt! Agent Bear visited 32 caches with no luck, covering almost 23000 miles, visiting Florida, Japan, Michigan and Ontario, before he was muggled from a cache in Massachusetts. Oh, well. Agent Rusty Bear has taken up the search. And visited 51 caches in seven states with no luck yet. Agent Dolphin has searched 47 caches in seven states, and has had no luck yet. Both agents will continue their search!

In July I launched my second TB, April O'Neil. I was really happy to see that she got moved from that cache to be logged, and then found missing. I have her friends here, Don, Raph, Mike, Leo, and Splinter. They are going to start searching for her soon. It may take awhile, but I hope they find the culprit and kick some rule breaking rear! java script:emoticon(':unsure:', 'smid_7')

:unsure:

OK, I released the flashlight today, hopefully the friends will get started soon so I can add details to the fladhlight's story and some links to the page.