INTERNATIONAL GEOCOIN MOVEMENT

steel city babes

that's a nice shipment going out!

there's a couple very nice looking coins there that I don't recognize. Can you identify a couple for me?

the devil in the bottom left

the eyeball on the right

the big one with spokes made of what looks like arrows or spears

the "NBA" style logo in the upper right

that's a nice shipment going out!

there's a couple very nice looking coins there that I don't recognize. Can you identify a couple for me?

the devil in the bottom left The Jersey Devil -BN version

the eyeball on the right The Clay 4 personal "Pretty cool the Eyeball glows"

the big one with spokes made of what looks like arrows or spears Proximity Geocoin - Guidelines Series

the "NBA" style logo in the upper right If you mean the red white blue square coin -GC&PC November 2007 geocoin

Hope that helps.

SCB#8

Thanks for all those participating in my coin release mission. I hope to see some great sights while visiting the country you call home.

All coins shipped to those listed in post 41, except Cheesy Pigs and Plauta, never received confirmation e-mail with mailing address :) .

If I don't hear from them I will open this up for two more participants one of which just posted recently as wanting to partake in my madness :) .

Jangor and Forestfyre07 - I was awaiting trade confirmation, so yours didn't ship either. Jangor hopefully Monday. :D

I sent an e-mail to all the participants giving you an update on the status today. I tried to make sure everyone got two new icons but some of you have a lot of icons to sort through.... :) so hopefully I at least got you one new icon. Coin junkies....

Happy Caching to All :blink:

Steel City Babes

Too bad that I came back to geocaching to late for this.

And even later back to the forum.

And you even have two coins going to germany already, if I saw it correctly.

Anyway:

I wish you the best for the coins, a good travel round the world, and maybe I'll find one someday.

I hope I will get the coins next week! I can't take them to Berlin, but I can take them to Bonn, our former Capital of West Germany. I was born there and my parents still live a few km from there. I am going to visit them next weekend :D

That must have been so much work to do :o Can't wait to release your coins in a nice cache for you!

Hey Trasi,

got the coins you sent to scotland today.

I am honoured to recieve coin #1. Steel City Babe coin TB1J17G. and i have to say "My God, :D they're huge" :unsure:

I wonder if you were following my woes when you sent me the White Elephant Coin. Great to get a look at the coin even if i did miss out on the mission.

Dad and i will organise something for their first cache experience here in Scotland. I look forward to watching them travel.

Thanks a million.

Ljay

Hey Trasi,

got the coins you sent to scotland today.

I am honoured to recieve coin #1. Steel City Babe coin TB1J17G. and i have to say "My God, :) they're huge" :)

I wonder if you were following my woes when you sent me the White Elephant Coin. Great to get a look at the coin even if i did miss out on the mission.

Dad and i will organise something for their first cache experience here in Scotland. I look forward to watching them travel.

Thanks a million.

Ljay

I am really glad you enjoyed the coins you received. I wish I could say I did see the WEGE post but I didn't.

Some things work out in mysterious ways.

Steel City Babes

Cheesy Pigs, Jangor and Forestfyre07 your coins shipped Saturday March 8th. Sorry it took a whole week, but it is really hard for me to make it to the post office during the week, tried once and didn't make it....

Steel City Babes

Last mission will be filled by KDV - finishing up trade details...e-mail came after I left for PO on Saturday...So I will ship next Saturday.

I HOPE THIS IS THE RIGHT AREA TO POST THIS?????

OKAY, I AM LOOKING TO ACTIVATE A FEW (ABOUT 10 COINS-MAYBE MORE) AND SEND THEM WORLDWIDE - (OUTSIDE THE US-THEY SEEM TO LAST LONGER). I AM LOOKING FOR A FEW GOOD CACHERS TO SEND THE GEOCOINS TO, FOR PLACEMENT IN CACHES, IN DIFFERENT PARTS OF THE WORLD. I WILL CHECK YOUR PROFILE(TO MAKE SURE YOU ARE AN ACTIVE CACHER) AND SEE IF THERE ARE ANY ICONS IN MY STASH THAT YOU DON'T HAVE ALREADY HAVE AND SHIP THEM TO YOU WITH A GOAL ATTACHED.

I WANT TO SEE THE WORLD....... :huh:

NOTE THESE AREN'T FOR ADOPTION THEY ARE FOR YOU TO RELEASE ON MY BEHALF AND HOPEFULLY YOU WILL ENJOY THE ICONS AS MUCH AS I DO... :unsure: I REALLY DO ENJOY SEEING THE TRAVELS OF MY TRACKABLES.

MAYBE YOU WOULD LIKE TO RECEPROCATE...SENDING ME AN ACTIVATED COIN TO BE RELEASE IN THE USA. :blink:

STEEL CITY BABES

HI NO PROBLEM I WOULD LIKE TO HELP TO YOUR COINS TO TRAVEL, PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

CZEXICAN

I WILL SEND YOU SOME OF MINE COINS