WAP.Geocaching idea

BrianAndAmanda

I use the wap.geocaching site all the time with my iphone, but one feature is missing. It would be great to have a link to the cache on google maps.

Your iphone should be able to handle geocaching.com...I use a t-mobile sidekick and use geocaching.com. I would think to leave wap the way it is...quick and clean!!!

I use the wap.geocaching site all the time with my iphone, but one feature is missing. It would be great to have a link to the cache on google maps.

Your iphone should be able to handle geocaching.com...I use a t-mobile sidekick and use geocaching.com. I would think to leave wap the way it is...quick and clean!!!

I use a Palm Treo 700 by Verizon. Geocaching works just fine on my web browser as well. I do believe that the iPhone should most definitely happen. Afterall, one of the sales pitches for the iPhone was to be able to use the full version of the web, not the scaled down version. I say try it and go from there. :laughing:

I use a Palm Treo 700 by Verizon. Geocaching works just fine on my web browser as well. I do believe that the iPhone should most definitely happen. Afterall, one of the sales pitches for the iPhone was to be able to use the full version of the web, not the scaled down version. I say try it and go from there. :laughing:

I do the website from my iPhone as well, but hanging off the side of a hill with 2 bars does not make for the bestest browsing experience....

as a quick, almost there, sorta-kinda temp solution, look at the PQ Viewer

from the friendly folks who gave us Mac Caching