Does Colorado have a media player?

I was reading the Wherigo website (www.Wherigo.com) and it states:

As a player enters and exits a zone using a GPS-enabled device, the players experience what the author intended for them, including viewing media, receiving directions or tasks and hearing sounds on the device. For instance, when a player walks into a zone, a player could “talk” to a virtual character, “pull” a virtual switch or “give” a virtual item to a character. As the player continues to move from zone to zone, an author’s fictional story, tour or adventure game can be experienced using Wherigo.

Since the cartridges only work with Pocket PC's that have GPS and the Colorado, it would seem to me that the Colorado will have some kind of media player. Anyone hear about this? Does it have text to speech??

I was reading the Wherigo website (www.Wherigo.com) and it states:

As a player enters and exits a zone using a GPS-enabled device, the players experience what the author intended for them, including viewing media, receiving directions or tasks and hearing sounds on the device. For instance, when a player walks into a zone, a player could “talk” to a virtual character, “pull” a virtual switch or “give” a virtual item to a character. As the player continues to move from zone to zone, an author’s fictional story, tour or adventure game can be experienced using Wherigo.

Since the cartridges only work with Pocket PC's that have GPS and the Colorado, it would seem to me that the Colorado will have some kind of media player. Anyone hear about this? Does it have text to speech??

Jeremy made this comment about the Colorado's sound capabilities in this post:

"...While the PocketPC can play WAV files the Colorado can only do speaker beeps, but you can create a pretty effective experience with a piezo speaker. It was fun creating an application to essentially reinvent a lost skill of programming system beeps."

--Larry

It just has a basic piezo speaker, I'm afraid. It's hard to have audio capabilities on a durable unit. At least that's my understanding of it. We create sounds in Wherigo Player with sequences beeps using frequency and duration values.

I need to find some early game developers to figure out some good tunes to share for these experiences.