Test cartridges

Parabola

Hi there, if you have the builder installed, just go to Tools-->Wizards-->Create a Simple Cartridge. Answer a few address questions and fill in the blanks, and, you'll get a fully playable cartridge and the source for your cartridge as a sample. Also, play the tutorial to get an idea of how a cartridge works and you can play it in the the builder-->Emulator.

David.

I was wondering if an example of a cartridge could be found and downloaded to load in the builder so one could look at it and kind of get a idea of a starting point.

Hi there, if you have the builder installed, just go to Tools-->Wizards-->Create a Simple Cartridge. Answer a few address questions and fill in the blanks, and, you'll get a fully playable cartridge and the source for your cartridge as a sample. Also, play the tutorial to get an idea of how a cartridge works and you can play it in the the builder-->Emulator.

David.

I was wondering if an example of a cartridge could be found and downloaded to load in the builder so one could look at it and kind of get a idea of a starting point.

Thanks for the info, I'm going to try it right know.