File Name limitations?

Bjorn74

Is this on the Pocket PC? If so, there might be a naming limitation. We haven't found definitive answers to this, but, to be safe, I would create a "dare I say it" dos naming standard with short .gwc file names until we research this.

david.

The culprit was a & in the filenames. Spaces and extended length worked just fine.

It looks great on the device. I'll let you know how it works in the field tomorrow.

Ahhh yes. I'll look into putting something in the builder that prevents whacky file names. Thanks for your help.

David.

Is this on the Pocket PC? If so, there might be a naming limitation. We haven't found definitive answers to this, but, to be safe, I would create a "dare I say it" dos naming standard with short .gwc file names until we research this.

david.

The culprit was a & in the filenames. Spaces and extended length worked just fine.

It looks great on the device. I'll let you know how it works in the field tomorrow.

Edited by davidloew