Am I the Only One?

egami

That thinks my state is in the wrong category? I am so used to being "midwest"... :lol:

This from the cacher from Prairie City. B) Yeah, I mentioned this back in '03 and Welch shot me down.

Mn. and Mo. are apparently Midwest but the geology conditions put us closer to Ok than Il. Even though we border those three states.

That thinks my state is in the wrong category? I am so used to being "midwest"... :yikes:

This from the cacher from Prairie City. :yikes: Yeah, I mentioned this back in '03 and Welch shot me down.

Mn. and Mo. are apparently Midwest but the geology conditions put us closer to Ok than Il. Even though we border those three states.

I still disagree by virtue that we're generally referred to as "midwest"... :grin:

Really, if you guys don't think you're on the great plains, you need to look outside! :yikes:

Actually, Iowa is a lot more diversely landscaped than you may think. Especially compared to say...Nebraska. We are much more rolling hills than great plains...I work in IT for a Ag company...I know the farmers would certainly argue that point. :yikes:

That thinks my state is in the wrong category? I am so used to being "midwest"... :yikes:

This from the cacher from Prairie City. :yikes: Yeah, I mentioned this back in '03 and Welch shot me down.

I still disagree by virtue that we're generally referred to as "midwest"... :grin:

Oh I completely agree, I just meant why put (assumed) terrain over actual location. We're not even sticking outside two other state deemed Midwest by gc.com

Really, if you guys don't think you're on the great plains, you need to look outside! :yikes:

Actually, Iowa is a lot more diversely landscaped than you may think. Especially compared to say...Nebraska. We are much more rolling hills than great plains...I work in IT for a Ag company...I know the farmers would certainly argue that point. :grin:

Yep, I love it when out of state ragbrai riders say, 'Man, I thought Iowa was flat!" :yikes: