Traveling Pooh Bear

Generalsterlingprice

I found a great cache after a very nice hike today, and I took along a Winnie the Pooh figurine that I like to call the "Traveling Pooh" I left it in the Cache with instructions to take it along to other caches and take a picture of it at the new location or at landmarks at that particular area.

Kind of like the Roaming Gnome.

I left an E-mail address that the Cache hunters who took pooh along with them could send me the pictures.

My question is, do you think anyone will actually take it along and send me some pictures of where it's been, or will they just carry it along with them?

I would really like to see the places and caches that it travels to.

What do you all think?

Thanks,

General

Some people will do it, most probably won't. See how few people post pictures with TB's even when "requested". Not everybody has a digital camera, either. If I did not go anywhere particularly beautifull, I might not send you a picture of my boring old backyard.

Not everybody has a digital camera, either.

What? Who are these Luddites?

Now that's just depressing

Unfortunately, sometimes the cuter it is, the more irresistible it is to keep by some people apparently distracted by shiny objects. Look in the Travel Bug forum for more info on Travel Bugs and visit the TB longevity thread for more info.