Tourist Caches

Hey all,

I hope this hasn't been posted ;) yet, but what the hay.

I was wondering what caches people as tourists or in touristy areas? I went to europe a while ago and found caches in the

Munich trainstation, tower in Ulm, near the Sacre Couer in Paris, and the Gardens of Versailles.

Since I prefer travelling to urban areas over just travelling to geocache, I was excited to see I could combine the two easily enough. Have other people done the same thing? Any favorites? Are there caches at other super famous places or attractions?

PS I'm actually RogueTowel, but that account wont actually work here.

Hey all,

I hope this hasn't been posted ;) yet, but what the hay.

I was wondering what caches people as tourists or in touristy areas? I went to europe a while ago and found caches in the

Munich trainstation, tower in Ulm, near the Sacre Couer in Paris, and the Gardens of Versailles.

Since I prefer travelling to urban areas over just travelling to geocache, I was excited to see I could combine the two easily enough. Have other people done the same thing? Any favorites? Are there caches at other super famous places or attractions?

I cache mainly on trips and I have several for this list, but this cache is the first that comes to mind:

38ef0837-7e79-4906-8445-f6a903188a7a.jpg

Stingray City - Grand Caymen Islands

The Snoogstress and me at the cache:

ebd695e2-45f1-4c8e-9a7a-d55b04c26404.jpg

Hey all,

I hope this hasn't been posted :P yet, but what the hay.

When we plan a trip I use the caches along a route feature and look for all of the virtual caches along with the regular caches. The virtuals have taken us to places that aren't always in the tourist information that we get.