Lost Treasure Girona Fire Salamander info?

BVnLJ

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone knows what's going on with these coins. They were supposed to ship "late November / early December". I have emailed the seller three times in the last 2 weeks and haven't gotten a response. I had thought they might be away for the holiday but they are currently selling coins on ebay, so they have access to internet and could have responded to my emails.

Has anyone else ordered, paid, and received theirs yet?

Sure hope this isn't a repeat of the Hand of Fatimah and Babushka coins. I really hate it when I have to put my "ggrrrr" face on. ( ;) ) B)

I have the same problem. I payed by Paypal medio november for the Shipwreck coin (which is available, but had to wait for shipping until the also ordered Fire Salamander coin was available) and the Fire Salamander Coin, a total of $ 36,98. Since then I have emailed them several times, both by the form on the website, and by email, but mr. Marshall R Pilcher from majorptngeocaching.com does not answer those emails. Can anybody help? Of does anyone know how to get my money back?

Friendly greetings from The Netherlands, Rian Huiberts (a.k.a. Team Van Stoffelen)

Edited by Team Van Stoffelen

Hi Everyone!

We noticed this post this morning and contacted Marshall to let him know about your concerns. Marshall sent me an email - he is at work and is unable to access the forums so he asked me to post the following note:

From Marshall:

Hi all!

We expect to ship these coins on or about January 7, they are en route to us now. This was not an issue with The Caching Place or their mint, they have been wonderful. This has been a personal issue which we finally got resolved and was totally unexpected. In light of this, we ask your patience and understanding. Evaluating 2007, we have also decided to completely change the way we do business. The designs and partners will remain the same...our go to market strategy is going to take on a business focus rather than a hobby focus. Our next issue will not be until late February or early March to allow us to design, mint and prepare the coin issue before offering it.

We will no longer presell coins. We will have them in hand before selling them (in the past this has been an issue with target dates and we are discontinuing the practice, cointracking and our website). We are also going to move to a newsletter opt in format and we are looking for a partner/software package at a reasonable price.

We appreciate your support of our designs and thank you so much for your understanding.

geonick majorptn cointrack exoticskin

Hi All:

We have not been checking our website email at office live and apologize. We will run in and clean this up and respond to all email. We have been checking our regular and cointracking emails which come to our regular email address and responded.

Hi all! We expect to ship these coins on or about January 7, they are en route to us now. This was not an issue with The Caching Place or their mint, they have been wonderful. This has been a personal issue which we finally got resolved and was totally unexpected. In light of this, we ask your patience and understanding. Evaluating 2007, we have also decided to completely change the way we do business. The designs and partners will remain the same...our go to market strategy is going to take on a business focus rather than a hobby focus. Our next issue will not be until late February or early March to allow us to design, mint and prepare the coin issue before offering it. We will no longer presell coins. We will have them in hand before selling them (in the past this has been an issue with target dates and we are discontinuing the practice, cointracking and our website). We are also going to move to a newsletter opt in format and we are looking for a partner/software package at a reasonable price. We appreciate your support of our designs and thank you so much for your understanding. geonick majorptn cointrack exoticskin

We have not been checking our website email at office live and apologize. We will run in and clean this up and respond to all email. We have been checking our regular and cointracking emails which come to our regular email address and responded.

Hi all! We expect to ship these coins on or about January 7, they are en route to us now.

Still haven't heart anything from majortpn. No answers to my two mails, no message that my ordered and payed coins are going to be delivered. So much for promises. But i'll keep hoping... :unsure:

:drama:

Hi all! We expect to ship these coins on or about January 7, they are en route to us now.

Still haven't heart anything from majortpn. No answers to my two mails, no message that my ordered and payed coins are going to be delivered. So much for promises. But i'll keep hoping... :drama:

:drama:

We cleaned out all the email by Jan 16, and had several from the same folks at different email addresses and some were in the spam filter. We apologize and have cleaned everything up and responded to everyone by now, we are pretty sure. All coins shipped by January 14 including all customs formed/overseas orders. Please email us at majorptn@bellsouth.net with any other questions until we consolidate our email set up.

Thanks again for your patience and support

majorptn