North West Caches

cincol

Hi All

I have just returned from 2 weeks in the Rustenburg area and would like to thank all who have placed the caches in North West that I managed find. [And the couple that I DNF!] B) The Hartebeespoort Dam caches were really great and I will be back in the winter months to attempt a few more that I didn't have time to find - mainly ones on hiking routes.

The Pilanesberg caches were also really great. :huh: I managed to hide a few myself in the Rustenburg area as a way of saying "Thanks" to all and to get a few more people the area. ;) I certainly hope that you enjoy finding them as much as I enjoyed hiding them!

Have a great caching 2008 and I hope that some of you might have an opportunity to cache in Qatar sometime.

Happy caching B)

cincol

Red Globe

That must be a record - 11 FTF's in the same area in a couple of days by the same person! :P am happy that you enjoyed finding them as much as I did hiding them.

I will see how many of your caches I will be able to visit when I am next in SA. :P

Happy caching

cincol

[back in Qatar - the real Sandpit!]