Just saw a bunch of ya'll on TV!

geowizerd

Just watched the last 20 minutes (wish I knew it was on!) of a program about geocaching on PBS (WPSU, State College, PA). Saw the Alabama Rambler, Mtn-Man, and a few others I recognized from the forums. Very cool! B) The one ranger guy wasn't all that cool, though.... He seemed to be pretty down on caching. ;)

Just watched the last 20 minutes (wish I knew it was on!) of a program about geocaching on PBS (WPSU, State College, PA). Saw the Alabama Rambler, Mtn-Man, and a few others I recognized from the forums. Very cool! B) The one ranger guy wasn't all that cool, though.... He seemed to be pretty down on caching. ;)

Was that the "Geocache" documentary talked about in that thread?

Edited by tabulator32

Yep, that was it! Don't know how I missed that thread...

Edited by geowizerd

Just watched the last 20 minutes (wish I knew it was on!) of a program about geocaching on PBS (WPSU, State College, PA). Saw the Alabama Rambler, Mtn-Man, and a few others I recognized from the forums. Very cool! ;) The one ranger guy wasn't all that cool, though.... He seemed to be pretty down on caching. :laughing:

The Geocaching program will be on again tonight 1-13-2007 at 10:30 PM EST on WPSU.

Check www.wpsu.org for other times.

I'll be watching and recording, just in case I happen to miss it. :lol:

Edited by faststepper

Just watched the last 20 minutes (wish I knew it was on!) of a program about geocaching on PBS (WPSU, State College, PA). Saw the Alabama Rambler, Mtn-Man, and a few others I recognized from the forums. Very cool! :lol: The one ranger guy wasn't all that cool, though.... He seemed to be pretty down on caching. :laughing:

The Geocaching program will be on again tonight 1-13-2007 at 10:30 PM EST on WPSU.

Check www.wpsu.org for other times.

I'll be watching and recording, just in case I happen to miss it. ;)

I see you're a machinist from J-town... Do you work at JWS? I know a lot of people that work (or have worked) there. Keep your eye out on the notification email, if you like FTF's. I will be putting put some new caches at the beginning of the month. ;)