Sign in to follow this  
Followers 6
~tasia~

MISSION: Birthday Mission 2008

I didn't get details either, but if for some reason my name has dropped through the proverbial cracks & I'm not already matched up with someone, then I'll just pass on this mission. have fun ya'll! :grin:

Tasia wasn't able to get the 4th quarter names out due to life just getting a bit too busy, so I stepped in and offered to match names.

If there's anyone out there that still wants to join the 4th mission, please send me the needed information here: geocoin.missions@gmail.com and I'll get ya matched up :grin:. You HAVE to send me the info, though, I don't know who had sent their info in to tasia before!

Naomi

Today, although as of this date I have yet to receive my mission or even hear from whoever it is that was assigned to me, I DID receive a lovely, extra special, never-to-leave-my-collection Princesscake Coin from Solan109:

coins490cr.jpgcoins491cr.jpg

Thank you so very much, Solan109! :) You have thoroughly made my day!!! I love the coin & the letter you sent with it. You can bet that when given the chance I will "Pay-It-Forward" too. :santa: Cheers, & Happy Birthday to everyone!

CF30

Oops, I forgot to post -

Sent E-Mail: YES

Name Received: 10/22/08

Mission Sent:

Mission Received:

Can you resend it, BH?

I'll go back through my gmail and check, did you send it to the gmail address or?

Naomi

I've sent details twice to the gmail address but haven't had a name yet. If it's been sent would you mind re-sending please Naomi, maybe it's ended up in my spam bin.

Just looked back and I see I am too late for this coming quarter. If anyone would like to swap gifts with one of my three girls I'd be very grateful!

I'll do something!

On it's way - Economy mail - should be there end of November / early December.

Just looked back and I see I am too late for this coming quarter. If anyone would like to swap gifts with one of my three girls I'd be very grateful!

I'll happily take part :blink:

I know it's early, but I've got a busy few weeks ahead of me with work and didn't want to risk forgetting or missing a deadline, so I've posted at the same time as the Christmas missions. Both parcels posted today (8th Nov).

i sent out my birthday mission priority mail last week, it should have taken 2 days, three days at the most, but i still haven't heard if it arrived or not.

rsg

i sent out my birthday mission priority mail last week, it should have taken 2 days, three days at the most, but i still haven't heard if it arrived or not.

rsg

Sorry it took so long to post. My son and I came down with a nasty virus last week. Today I was finally coherent enough to enjoy opening the package.

An what a package it was! The Tranquility and PA coins I have been looking for a long time. :D and the other coin, well pictures don't do it justice, very nice.

Maybe if I had all those good chocolate anti-oxidants sooner, I wouldn't have been so sick :D

Thank you so very much RSG!! and LL says thanks for spidey!

I (Mrs usyoopers) was hoping a package would have arrived while we were gone on vacation...my birthday was 2 weeks ago and no presents for me :laughing:

It is now over 3 months since my birthday....looks like no mission is coming for me. :laughing:

Just want to get this back up there. ;)

Also, I haven't received MY b-day pacage - yet.

Edited by fairyhoney

Until now I do not know whether my mission arrived but it might take some time.

Besides that I am still waiting to receive mine, birthday was end of October... ;)

Edited by die_anita

The Birthday Mission FROM Stellar Jr has been sent out.

The recipient should be receiving it in a few days.

Stellar Jr is still waiting for her birthday mission to arrive.

(Nothing yet - her B-Day was Nov 14th).

Just wondering ~ about putting another MISSION together....

Birthdays 2009. In 4 or 6 sub-mission group.... or maybe just do the first two months, and hand it over to someone to do the next two etc....

But don't want to tread on the toes of anyone who is already considering this......

I seem to have a knack for missions (It's the accountablity of the accountant training....... plus the marketing, plus the theming etc that is part & parcel of me!)

There are others out there too, though who do an excellent job....

Any takers?

Edited by Butterfly_lady

My first missions have been coordinated by butterflylady and i really liked to be part of them.

So if there is going to be a birthday 2009 mission i would be happy to join.

(my birthday is in february, so please hurry :) )

Edited by millieballon

I (Mrs usyoopers) was hoping a package would have arrived while we were gone on vacation...my birthday was 2 weeks ago and no presents for me :)

It is now over 3 months since my birthday....looks like no mission is coming for me. :)

THERE IS A MISSION COMING FOR YOU, AS I HAVE STATED IN THE E-MAILS I HAVE SENT YOU. IT IS ALL PACKED UP AGAIN, AND WILL BE SENT OUT, AGAIN, TOMORROW AFTERNOON. I WILL E-MAIL YOU THE TRACKING NUMBER TOMORROW NIGHT.

Baby Puzzle

E-Mail Sent: Yes (sorry forgot the date)

Name Received: Yes (sorry forgot the date)

Mission Received: Yes, Thank you FairyHoney

Mission Sent: Tomorrow, but it is going overseas, will take awhile to get there.

BABY ZANDER LOVED HIS VERY PACKED BOX FROM FAIRYHONEY!

He got:

3 coins, (blue piggy bank, a vote coin and a astrological sign coin)

a bag of Hershey's kisses

3 books

a Ty Rainbow Bear (as we call it)

a Ty Stuffed Little Man (again, thats what we call it)

a Thomas the Tank Video

a spoon and fork.

I am not the best at posting photos, so if you can't see these, feel free to go to :

http://community.webshots.com/album/563939...security=lXcivS

2663386060100694593YybnQJ_th.jpg

2276435010100694593nzqYSN_th.jpg

2171509840100694593SrPOfn_th.jpg

2191512080100694593ovvpKP_th.jpg

2304714510100694593ceHnvW_th.jpg

Birthdays 2009. In 4 or 6 sub-mission group.... or maybe just do the first two months, and hand it over to someone to do the next two etc....

But don't want to tread on the toes of anyone who is already considering this......

I seem to have a knack for missions (It's the accountablity of the accountant training....... plus the marketing, plus the theming etc that is part & parcel of me!)

Any takers?

Bump~ anyone interested in running a Birthday Mission in 2009.

Or shall I go ahead with my idea?

Any takers?

Sure, Go For It :rolleyes:

Any takers?

Maybe you should email ~tasia~ before you "go ahead"...since this was originally her mission/idea...just to make sure she was not already planning a b-day mission for 2009. :rolleyes:

Maybe you should email ~tasia~ before you "go ahead"...since this was originally her mission/idea...just to make sure she was not already planning a b-day mission for 2009. :rolleyes:

Thanks - obvious - but overlooked by me.

That's why I came to this thread before pushing ahead...

Cheers

I (Mrs usyoopers) was hoping a package would have arrived while we were gone on vacation...my birthday was 2 weeks ago and no presents for me :D

It is now over 3 months since my birthday....looks like no mission is coming for me. :D

THERE IS A MISSION COMING FOR YOU, AS I HAVE STATED IN THE E-MAILS I HAVE SENT YOU. IT IS ALL PACKED UP AGAIN, AND WILL BE SENT OUT, AGAIN, TOMORROW AFTERNOON. I WILL E-MAIL YOU THE TRACKING NUMBER TOMORROW NIGHT.

Just wondering if this made it out in the mail??? :D

I (Mrs usyoopers) was hoping a package would have arrived while we were gone on vacation...my birthday was 2 weeks ago and no presents for me :D

It is now over 3 months since my birthday....looks like no mission is coming for me. :D

Just wondering if this made it out in the mail??? :rolleyes:

...still no reply, guess its still not coming. :D

Well, to the 2 people I still owe missions to, you know who you are, NO THEY HAVE NOT GONE OUT! After my husband's hours were cut, we cut back on a lot of things, then I sent one of the missions out, TWICE (as I wrote the zip wrong BOTH times) then I sent it out a third time and it never made it. I have it ALMOST ready to go. The second is nowhere near going out....and now that I have LOST my job, it will be a wait. I know this SUCKS for the 2 of you who are waiting, but paying my bills HAVE to come first. When I signed up for these in JANUARY, things were GREAT, so it is not like I signed up without having the means to fulfill them. I have sent about 6 other missions this year, ON TIME. I am VERY sorry. When I have sent them out, I will let you know.

Well, to the 2 people I still owe missions to, you know who you are, NO THEY HAVE NOT GONE OUT! After my husband's hours were cut, we cut back on a lot of things, then I sent one of the missions out, TWICE (as I wrote the zip wrong BOTH times) then I sent it out a third time and it never made it. I have it ALMOST ready to go. The second is nowhere near going out....and now that I have LOST my job, it will be a wait. I know this SUCKS for the 2 of you who are waiting, but paying my bills HAVE to come first. When I signed up for these in JANUARY, things were GREAT, so it is not like I signed up without having the means to fulfill them. I have sent about 6 other missions this year, ON TIME. I am VERY sorry. When I have sent them out, I will let you know.

PM sent to you.

grodan Karin

Hang in there, Puzzlefam! The economy is rough all over and bad things happen to good people, sadly enough!

A lot of us never even got our missions or anyone saying that they were responsible for not sending them or why, at least you're trying to do the right thing!

Things will get better soon!

Merry Christmas,

Naomi

Brenda is anxiously awaiting her b-day mission.

She is still waiting...her b-day was a month ago. :shocked:

Puzzlefarm,

Drop me an note via GC profile, we can help with DD birthday mission.

PM sent to you.

grodan Karin

Waiting will soon be over.

Merry Christmas!

grodan Karin

We took over one birthdaymission from the puzzlefamily and it is ready to go.

Hopefully the waiting soon is over if the postalservice is working properly.

Hope you like it and that you can enjoy the things sent.

Happy very belated Birthday!!!

grodan Karin

That's great to cover up!!! I am still waiting for my Birthday Mission and I think I will not receive it anymore :rolleyes:

@puzzlefam

Did your son receive his Birthday Mission?

The very belated birthdaymission (birthday august) went out in todays mail. It will hopefully arrive soon.

Please post here when you get it.

All the best.

grodan Karin

The very belated birthdaymission (birthday august) went out in todays mail. It will hopefully arrive soon.

All the best.

grodan Karin

Oh, Oh!!! I'm an August Birthday.....maybe my wait will be over soon!! :laughing::laughing::)

All the best.

grodan Karin

Oh, Oh!!! I'm an August Birthday.....maybe my wait will be over soon!! :laughing::laughing::)

Sorry to spoil the surprise but I hope your waiting soon is over.

grodan Karin

The other birthday mission of puzzlefam will be send on monday.

( I ran out of intercontinental stamps, so i'll be buying some new ones :ph34r: )

The trading went well and the mailmen were working at high speed.

From this point a belated happy birthday for the receiver and I hope for the puzzlefam a better turn in their life in 2009!

Brenda is anxiously awaiting her b-day mission.

She is still waiting...her b-day was a month ago. :D

Puzzlefarm,

Drop me an note via GC profile, we can help with DD birthday mission.

Brenda opened her b-day box…she was thrilled with everything...a bunch of beanies, a nerds coin, and some geoswag and pins. She collects the nerds coins, so that was an excellent one to send her. Her favorite gift was the Ty inchworm. When she was little, my dad had the small version of the worm that he kept in his computer room. Each time we would visit, she would try to borrow it from him. She would take it home; I would make her return it…this cycle went on and on. When he passed away a couple of years ago, the little inchworm came to live with us permanently. This much bigger version has already claimed its place on her bed. I don’t think that you could’ve sent a more perfect gift to her. Thanks Finding Irish 4…you REALLY made her day!

Brenda opened her b-day box…she was thrilled with everything ........

I don’t think that you could’ve sent a more perfect gift to her.

Thanks Finding Irish 4…you REALLY made her day!

I must bow out, the credit goes to Queenie-Boo-Bay and Fredhead.

The items were theirs, they organized, they wrapped, and they packed.

I just drove to the Post Office.

We are happy to hear Brenda liked the package. :D

My long waited for Birthday Mission arrived today!! grodin & fiabus went out of their way to make sure I had a very nice late Birthday!! Thanks so very much for your generosity and kindness!! :laughing:

So, I went to the post office expecting nothing but bills and here was this very full mailer. I very quickly opened it up and found it full of little wrapped packages. Somehow I stopped myself...I must wait and take pictures.....

Look at all the packages!...

b3c11642-7a31-4fe0-9030-7c4585d1e824.jpg

That done, I tore into all them little packages...An angel necklace with Augusts Birthstone, 2 packages of really cool candles, Lindt truffles, a magnet with daisy's painted on it, And goodness....the coins!- A grodin & fiabus cat (that is really cute) and their pathtag too!, a Kansas Sunshine, a Las Vegas Benchmark coin (we have cached in Las Vegas a couple of times so that one is very special to us) and an Appalachian Trail coin (the other yooper has always wanted to hike part of that, now he really wants to get there!) Going into our gallery and printing off pictures for the card finished the package- that was really cool!

Here are the goodies-

6a56c1de-2894-4ada-bcb7-a11ad48727eb.jpg

Thanks so much Karin, you made my Birthday complete! :laughing::wub::wub:

THANK YOU SO MUCH TO grodan & fiabus for fulfilling my mission to usyoopers. That was VERY sweet of you to do for me as well for usyoopers.

To usyoopers: I am VERY SORRY you had to wait SO long. When we signed up for these missions, life was good. Now its a bit stressful, but moving towards good again. I still plan on sending you an "extra" mission as soon as we can! Thank you for understanding!