Sign in to follow this  
Followers 6
~tasia~

MISSION: Birthday Mission 2008

Completely forgot to update things :)

1. Participating - YES

2. Received Name - YES

3. Mission Sent - YES, although later than I should have, but I'm hoping it got there in time for the Unbirthday Party.

4. Birthday Arrived - Yes it did, and nothing has come yet, but I'm not worried about it. I mention this only because ~tasia~ probably wants to know. If nothing comes, I won't be upset, as I had fun trying to find good coins to send off :D

BTW: I appreciated all the comments to my post a while back about "Great Expectations". Some good stuff in there: thanks, folks!

chaosmanor

1. Participating - email sent - my birthday isn't till Sept. so will have to wait for the rest

2. Received Name - June 20

3. Mission Sent - July 2 (It may not arrive in time but it is mailed, I am little preoccupied with CA fires)

4. Birthday Arrived - Birthday arrived Sept 7

My birthday was 3 weeks ago and still no package. Yes, I am disappointed, seems everyone forgot my birthday my other half, my son and mission person. Hey does this mean I am not a year older. :):D

Have birthday names been sent out of November yet? Never can keep this all straight. Have not recieved our new recipent for our November birthday yet.

Not yet. I will have those out by the end of the week. I haven't been on the forums for a couple of weeks or so and had forgotten I was going to send out missions on the 15th of this month. Keep sending requests to join up until the 19th.

I have been trying to keep track of who has sent theirs out, but I'm going to go through my entire records and see who has not sent and rec'd their package this weekend.

Any update on who did ad did not receive their package? Or more important who did not send it out?

1. Participating - Yes (email sent for last quarter of the year).

2. Received Name -

3. Mission Sent -

4. Birthday Arrived -

It just dawned on me this morning that I haven't received a name (or at least I don't think I have) for the last quarter........does anybody know if they've been sent out yet? Thought I'd better check and make sure, just in case I've accidentally binned the email from tasia :D:)

Birthday mission 1 grodan

1. Participating - Yes email sent but birthday is in september

2. Received Name - yes june 18

3. Mission Sent - yes july 13, it should arrive in time I hope it did

4. Birthday Arrived - yes sept 1

I received a nice envelope with a very nice homemade card and alot of goodies. Two loggable tags :laughing: an earbitten bunny, MWGB personal, a MWGBparrot, a geoswag anniversary, a attendedcointhing, a St.Patricksleaf and a holiday leaf. Have to look up some of those coins when activating them, have never seen two of those.

All very nice. Thank you so much Sweetlife I would have waited until sept 19 but I didn´t thought of the birthdaymission. So I was curious on the content and had to get it open.

Birthday mission 2 fiabus

1. Participating - Yes email sent but unbirthday is in september

2. Received Name - yes, june 20

3. Mission Sent - yes, august 27 , received

4. Birthday Arrived - yes, sept 30.

A package came with three lovely coins. Actually all three were wanted ones, I didn´t have a geojellie2 before! We will drop the geotag in a cache as soon as possible.

Thank you for taking time and seek our list and finding great coins to send!!

Thank you very much chaosmanor!!

Our missions have both been received. The ones we sent out has also been received.

Thank you for holding this mission tasia.

grodan Karin

Edited by grodan & fiabus

BTW: I appreciated all the comments to my post a while back about "Great Expectations". Some good stuff in there: thanks, folks!

No "Great Expectations" here. Just hoping to get what I signed up for... :laughing:

CF30

It just dawned on me this morning that I haven't received a name (or at least I don't think I have) for the last quarter........does anybody know if they've been sent out yet? Thought I'd better check and make sure, just in case I've accidentally binned the email from tasia :laughing::laughing:

I put in for two missions for the fourth quarter (one for me and one for my son) have not received a mission name for either.... :D

It just dawned on me this morning that I haven't received a name (or at least I don't think I have) for the last quarter........does anybody know if they've been sent out yet? Thought I'd better check and make sure, just in case I've accidentally binned the email from tasia :laughing::laughing:

I put in for two missions for the fourth quarter (one for me and one for my son) have not received a mission name for either.... :D

The other yooper has his birthday in this last quarter, we haven't gotten a mission name yet either :(

It just dawned on me this morning that I haven't received a name (or at least I don't think I have) for the last quarter........does anybody know if they've been sent out yet? Thought I'd better check and make sure, just in case I've accidentally binned the email from tasia :D<_<

The other yooper has his birthday in this last quarter, we haven't gotten a mission name yet either :laughing:

I signed up too for the last quarter and didn't receive a name until today :laughing:

We are actually waiting for 3 names for the last quarter! Maybe we were kicked out for sending out our last one SO late. :D In my defense, I DID e-mail the person and let them know of my failure to write a zip code correctly (TWICE!)! (UGH!) :)

Edited by puzzlefam

ugh!

I need to frequent the forums more often. I was going to do this a few weeks ago, and then I started my 2nd job around the same time so I had to work the entire weekend. I promise that all of the mission names will be sent out by Sunday night, and the people whose birthdays are going to be late, I will be sending out a little extra something for you.

I will try to get as many people paired up tonight as possible, so we can get the missions started!

ugh!

I need to frequent the forums more often. I was going to do this a few weeks ago, and then I started my 2nd job around the same time so I had to work the entire weekend. I promise that all of the mission names will be sent out by Sunday night, and the people whose birthdays are going to be late, I will be sending out a little extra something for you.

I will try to get as many people paired up tonight as possible, so we can get the missions started!

Well, Welcome back AND CONGRATULATIONS on your new job :santa: .

( I hope my e-mail got to you with my info :rolleyes: )

ugh!

No worries! We know these are not easy to run, especially with so many people in it! THANKS FOR DOING IT!

ugh!

Unfortunately, I did not receive my mission until now. Did anybody receive his or her mission?

Edited by die_anita

ugh!

Let's NOT, please, forget ALL of those who have YET to receive anything from the last quarter... :o:blink::D

CF30

ugh!

Let's NOT, please, forget ALL of those who have YET to receive anything from the last quarter... :o:blink::D

CF30

2nd that!

The other yooper hasn't gotten his mission yet.

I haven't got my person's name/mission for the last birthday quarter yet either. Maybe tasia hasn't managed to get them sorted out yet (with her new job etc), it must take a lot of time and organising....I keep worring just in case (unbeknown to me) my spam filter has gobbled up the email. :huh:

Ali

I haven't got my person's name/mission for the last birthday quarter yet either. Maybe tasia hasn't managed to get them sorted out yet (with her new job etc), it must take a lot of time and organising....I keep worring just in case (unbeknown to me) my spam filter has gobbled up the email. :laughing:

Ali

I'm so sorry, I had everyone matched up and the info ready to send on my husband's computer. Well his motherboard fried and I've lost all my information. I've worked every day since then, and we leave tomorrow when I get out of work to go to the CoinFest.

I don't know what I should do. Do you mind getting them late if I can do it when we get back from vacation? Do I need to have someone else handle the last quarter?

This second job thing sucks, but with the economy, we've got to do what we need to to get by.

Hanna has her b-day in December, so time is not a problem.

Tasia, I know how demanding a mission, especially one of this size can be.

If you need, I'll take over it if you want, but otherwise, you just keep going, girl!

Naomi :laughing:

1. Participating - yes

2. Received Name - yes

3. Mission Sent - yes

4. Birthday Arrived - yes, and well before my birthday, too!

I have been away from my house for more than a month now working on my research, but am now back and can update my mission information! Thanks to Butterfly_lady for making my birthday AND my return to civilization very special and fun!

2944687612_ed9e5a8403.jpg2944687700_16e9dc36b2.jpg2944687818_406027f4c7.jpg2944687914_3f8ec1fe61.jpg

I haven't got my person's name/mission for the last birthday quarter yet either. Maybe tasia hasn't managed to get them sorted out yet (with her new job etc), it must take a lot of time and organising....I keep worring just in case (unbeknown to me) my spam filter has gobbled up the email. :laughing:

Ali

I'm so sorry, I had everyone matched up and the info ready to send on my husband's computer. Well his motherboard fried and I've lost all my information. I've worked every day since then, and we leave tomorrow when I get out of work to go to the CoinFest.

I don't know what I should do. Do you mind getting them late if I can do it when we get back from vacation? Do I need to have someone else handle the last quarter?

This second job thing sucks, but with the economy, we've got to do what we need to to get by.

Well, I understand u have a lot to do, but I´d really appreciate if u would answer on PMs or something... As it looks like, there are quite a few people from the 3rd quarter who did not receive anything and there still is no word as to who should have sent those...

I have been waiting weeks for an answer...

2944687914_3f8ec1fe61.jpg

What a cute photo! nom nom nom...

I hope everything is okay with tasia and she's just swamped with work and such. :(

Well, I understand u have a lot to do, but I´d really appreciate if u would answer on PMs or something... As it looks like, there are quite a few people from the 3rd quarter who did not receive anything and there still is no word as to who should have sent those...

I've attempted to contact Tasia through email multiple times. She responded in September that she would check on the status of the birthday mission that we are missing from Q3. I sent another email to follow up a few weeks ago as no response had been received.

While I realize that computer problems happen and life often intrudes into our fun times I've hit my limit. I feel embittered and frustrated by the lack of communication and the lack of follow through by the person responsible for the mission.

Tasia, thank you for trying to do something fun for the community but it looks like this one has just jumped the tracks.

To the cacher in New Zealand who had the mission for DBSO Monkey (From JULY)...know that your lack of honor in completing the mission has made for a very sad monkey.

With the other Monkey's birthday just over two weeks away with no names for Q4 yet we are going to withdraw from participating any further.

Best of luck to those who remain...

OK, I'm on sick leave at work until Nov 23, so I'm going to jump in since Tasia is temporily AWOL.

Give me the weekend to work on things and get information in, and I'll get folks matched up for the last quarter.

Send me the normal info, age, b-day, address, caching name, etc, and I'll get you matched up and get the info out, and I'll watch this one through the end like I did with the sunshine mission that I did.

If you are amongst those who didn't receive a mission through the year, please send me an email also stating as such and if you are wanting to give it another shot here this quarter. For those who didn't get a mission earlier in the year I will match you up with someone else who didn't get a mission because you both know what it's like to miss out, so I figure that you both will be very good about sending your missions out to each other ASAP.

For those of you with a guilty conscience, now's your time to get a mission together and send it anonymously to your original recipient, if you want... nothing says you have to reveal who ya are :(

Please send the needed information to me at geocoin.missions@gmail.com and I'll get started on it. I'd like all the information asap, by Sunday night, latest!

Again, though, please be sure that you specifically state that you are a 4th quarter mission or a missing mission. Do so in your subject line, please!

Naomi

OK, I'm on sick leave at work until Nov 23, so I'm going to jump in since Tasia is temporily AWOL.

Give me the weekend to work on things and get information in, and I'll get folks matched up for the last quarter.

Send me the normal info, age, b-day, address, caching name, etc, and I'll get you matched up and get the info out, and I'll watch this one through the end like I did with the sunshine mission that I did.

If you are amongst those who didn't receive a mission through the year, please send me an email also stating as such and if you are wanting to give it another shot here this quarter. For those who didn't get a mission earlier in the year I will match you up with someone else who didn't get a mission because you both know what it's like to miss out, so I figure that you both will be very good about sending your missions out to each other ASAP.

For those of you with a guilty conscience, now's your time to get a mission together and send it anonymously to your original recipient, if you want... nothing says you have to reveal who ya are ;)

Please send the needed information to me at geocoin.missions@gmail.com and I'll get started on it. I'd like all the information asap, by Sunday night, latest!

Again, though, please be sure that you specifically state that you are a 4th quarter mission or a missing mission. Do so in your subject line, please!

Naomi

Thx for jumping in, seems to be necessary on ths one... Too bad we do not get the information on who did not send their missions :)

As for me, I am not interested in sending anotherone, as I already sent one and did not receive a thing in return, not even a notice... But thx for the offer of pairing up missing missions...

The other yoopers birthday was yesterday, we never received a mission name for him...its to late now for us. My birthday was almost 2 months ago and I'm still waiting.....its supposed to be coming though :)

I'm sorry to hear so many are still missing their b'day missions :anicute:

I remember how dissapointing it was when I didn't get one of mine in another mission.

A cacher, well actually 2 sent me replacement coins and now I feel it's my turn to pay it forward.

Someone will receive one of my and elle´s princesscake coins :D0fae71c0-15c8-4510-88e3-204564d2427c.jpg

Edit:spelling

Edited by Solan109

I'm sorry to hear so many are still missing their b'day missions :anicute:

I remember how dissapointing it was when I didn't get one of mine in another mission.

A cacher, well actually 2 sent me replacement coins and now I feel it's my turn to pay it forward.

Someone will receive one of my and elle´s princesscake coins :D0fae71c0-15c8-4510-88e3-204564d2427c.jpg

Edit:spelling

That is so nice of you Solan!

Is there anyone else that wants to jump in on a replacement b-day mission? The email to send to is in my post above!

Naomi B)

I haven't got my person's name/mission for the last birthday quarter yet either. Maybe tasia hasn't managed to get them sorted out yet (with her new job etc), it must take a lot of time and organising....I keep worring just in case (unbeknown to me) my spam filter has gobbled up the email. :anicute:

Ali

i have contacted the person assigned several times, and have been told that it was on its way, i don't know what else to do, other than to send you a package myself

i just got back from vacation from the CoinFest, and thanks for stepping in Naomi

i have tomorrow off as a vacation day, and I will be spending the entire day catching up with the last 3 quarters making sure who has and had not received a package. As for the 4th, Naomi has that one covered.

Going to have to pull out of this one Naomi......email sent, (albeit to the wrong address at first...have resent it to the right one now, I hope).

Ali

Ali

i have contacted the person assigned several times, and have been told that it was on its way, i don't know what else to do, other than to send you a package myself

i just got back from vacation from the CoinFest, and thanks for stepping in Naomi

i have tomorrow off as a vacation day, and I will be spending the entire day catching up with the last 3 quarters making sure who has and had not received a package. As for the 4th, Naomi has that one covered.

Thx, for letting me know, that is all I expected...

No problem, Tasia, I know how a mission can be, especially one of this magnitude!

If there's anyone else interested in joining this last quarter, let me know ASAP so I can get things matched up and sent out :laughing:

And Ali, I got your mail, you're covered, toots!

Naomi :anibad:

No problem, Tasia, I know how a mission can be, especially one of this magnitude!

If there's anyone else interested in joining this last quarter, let me know ASAP so I can get things matched up and sent out :laughing:

And Ali, I got your mail, you're covered, toots!

Naomi :anibad:

Did you get me :) ?

I've sent the names out to the 4th quarter people. There weren't many, but if anyone else still wants to participate, just let me know and I'll get ya a match!

Naomi :(

Little Mr Puzzle

Sent E-Mail: Last week sometime

Name Received: 10/22/08

Mission Sent:

Mission Received:

Baby Puzzle

Sent E-Mail: Last week sometime

Name Received: 10/22/08

Mission Sent:

Mission Received: