Sign in to follow this  
Followers 6
~tasia~

MISSION: Birthday Mission 2008

Update:

Jesse (Little Mr Puzzle) received his mission from Switzerland. He loved the knife, chocolate, coins and the post card which he had framed and is on his wall.

He sent his mission out 2 weeks ago and have not heard if it made it there.

Update:

Jesse (Little Mr Puzzle) received his mission from Switzerland. He loved the knife, chocolate, coins and the post card which he had framed and is on his wall.

He sent his mission out 2 weeks ago and have not heard if it made it there.

That's great!!! It seem to have taken lots of time to arrive! But most important to me is that Jesse liked all the stuff :laughing:

I am still waiting for my mission but I refuse giving up hope.

Small bump again.

I have send a mission sometime ago now. I have send 2 packages on the same day to the US and the other has been received 2 weeks ago.

Any receiving news????

:D TA DA . . . It came 23 JAN 09 - just waited for the pics :)

Small bump again.

I have send a mission sometime ago now. I have send 2 packages on the same day to the US and the other has been received 2 weeks ago.

Any receiving news????

Before:

afterChristmas002.jpg

After:

afterChristmas004.jpg

THANK YOU Millieballon for stepping in . Even though my birthday was October 14, I Never gave up .

:D:D:laughing:

( Did I saw - THANK YOU ! ! !

Lucky me! Wonderful incoming mission.

At the end of 2008, I volunteered to exchange a last minute mission with CraftHouse Cachers in the UK.

Three girls in December, and I received a package for last weekend! (Note - this is NOT the 2009 Birthday Mission.)

The girls individually made a card each, and I also received three lovely butterflies, three birthday parcels....

3254234681_497a99e9ab.jpg

The chocolate did not last ...... mmmmmmmmmm

3254234689_bfa442833b.jpg

3254234695_1dbf39b2b2.jpg

I can't edit the photos at the moment due to computer problems.... working on hubby's computer and he has the wrong editor loaded.... so I'll take a risk on that #

THANK YOU for such a WONDERFUL mission!

Edited by Butterfly_lady

I'm glad you liked it Butterfly Lady. The girls had such wonderful gifts from you, beautiful coins, and wanted to send something you'd like. Rockin Roddy was very helpful in providing one of the coins (he wouldn't trade) so it's from him too!

this mission is not accepting participants, the 2009 birthday mission is accepting participants for March/April as per post #123

Will the mods please change the thread headers to reflect this and possibly close the 2008 thread to avoid confusion?

Please do not close the thread as for instance I am still waiting for my mission which has been sent in December :(