MISSION: Birthday Mission 2008

~tasia~

1. Participating - YES :D

2. Received Name - a month ago, but just getting around to actually looking at it. It came just after we got home from GW6 and camping, which isn't an excuse, mind you, but it certainly works as one :lol:

3. Mission Sent - not yet; there's still lots of time for me to procrastinate :D

4. Birthday Arrived - a tad early for that.

Cheerio!

chaosmanor

Birthday mission 1 grodan

1. Participating - Yes email sent but birthday is in september

2. Received Name - yes june 18

3. Mission Sent - yes july 13, it should arrive in time I hope

4. Birthday Arrived -

Birthday mission 2 fiabus

1. Participating - Yes email sent but unbirthday is in september

2. Received Name - yes, june 20

3. Mission Sent - not yet, still time, finding things.

4. Birthday Arrived -

This seems fun. Long time to wait.

Now I got two names. Than you tasia for hosting this.

grodan karin

"I had a nice birthday anyways, and that is all that matters. The birthday wishes from family and friends made it all the better. Stefan least you tried and it is the thought that counts.

Just wanted to post that my mission was received.

Valarie of sweetlife"

My philosophy has Always been "it's the thought that counts" :rolleyes:

- Fairyhoney

Emilys birthday Mission arrived today

Sound stackers it's a pig on one side and a cow on the other sooooooooooo cute (another toy to play with while she sleeps lol)

A beautiful Shirt, pink elephant beside a #1 sticker

And

Easter Egg 2008 Pink & Gold

GeoJellies Big Bean HunnyBunnyBerry sounds yummy lol

Grodan&Fiabus pathtag

Thank you so much Grodan&Fiabus for the beautiful gift :rolleyes:

Emilys birthday Mission arrived today

Sound stackers it's a pig on one side and a cow on the other sooooooooooo cute (another toy to play with while she sleeps lol)

A beautiful Shirt, pink elephant beside a #1 sticker

And

Easter Egg 2008 Pink & Gold

GeoJellies Big Bean HunnyBunnyBerry sounds yummy lol

Grodan&Fiabus pathtag

Thank you so much Grodan&Fiabus for the beautiful gift :rolleyes:

Glad you liked it, but her birthdayis not this month is it :rolleyes::rolleyes:

grodan Karin

6d4090c1-570d-486a-a271-474577828111.jpg

Birthday Mission arrived from Hollora!

b40ca823-999b-48db-9477-a7aa3869c35c.jpg

Thank you so much Hollora!!!

I really got suprised when I got a message from the post office that there was a package waiting for me, and even more suprised when I picked it up and came home. It was my birthday mission from Hollora!! :unsure::laughing::laughing: You sent so much great things!! There was 4 diffrent sizes of cache containers with everything you need in. Nano, almost a micro, a magnetic black container and a regular! A bracelet, a flash light formed as a panda bear, a towel and two pins ,a pathtag and FOUR coins!! But that wasn't everything. Hollora, you really suprised me with sending a gift to Uffe, (I am working as his personal assistent) and he really liked the car! He collects cars, how did you know?! THANK YOU HOLLORA!!! You are amazing!!! Big hug to you!

Now I will start to look for 4 cache places to hide the caches, they will be my first hides :laughing:

Edited by elle77

Geocachers can be very helpful and I did have help to learn about what elle77 might really like for her birthday. And I won't tell who, but you probably can guess.

I am sort of a collector of containers so to wrap those up was easy. The path tag is Very Special! Go to the web site - please read about it - sign up for a free account and register it - this will be the first one I know of out of the USA!

It warmed my heart to send something to Uffe, too, from the USA. It was a NASCAR Tide car, one from when the older driver drove the car. Glad he enjoyed it.

Happy Birthday - and here's to many more! Cache on - Cache happy and put out a cache for your birthday!

1. Participating - Yes :D

2. Received name - Yes :D

3. Mission sent - Yes but I think they are out of town so its sitting at the post

and Im worried it'll get sent back to me. Crossing fingers. :D

4. Birthday received Not yet but only because my bday isnt until the 21st :D

1. Participating - Yes, a little late.

2. Received name - Yes, putting it all together now...

3. Mission sent - Got a few weeks to add lots more.

4. Birthday received - absolutely - too late for my last birthday, too early for the next, but just on time for a half birthday.

Home, with a sick hubby, we heard the courier post van pull up. Looked at each other - neither had ordered anything....

I was given a wonderful parcel - thank you Penny&Kona of Jonesboro, Ak.

Lots of unwrapping, lots of beautiful paper, lots of butterfly stickers.

A lovely card, in a neat wee clip box - unlike any we have here - and butterfly stickers and geocoins galore!

Wonderful discoveries - the caterpillar.

Malachite Butterfly

"not all who wander are lost" Scavok red & gold.

Evil Micro 2008

Summer is icumen in.

Wow - I really appreciate these. Many thanks.

Oh, and a Lord of the Caches BN to travel as well...

2730695466_17200b8d5e_m.jpg

What could be in here?

2730695890_0a56bd0a9d_m.jpg

Butterflies, caterpillar and more butterflies.

2730696922_3d1a2cc25b_m.jpg

The full loot....

I love this mission...

Naomi:

No worries about the delay. Found out what happened and actually kind of find it funny. However now that you have outed yourself, DBSO is jumping up and down with excitement! We will be sure to post when the package arrives.

Sorry to hear about your mission, that's a bummer.

Warm Regards,

The_Geomonkeys

1. Participating - Yes ;)

2. Received name - Yes :)

3. Mission sent - Yes but I think they are out of town so its sitting at the post

and Im worried it'll get sent back to me. Crossing fingers. :)

4. Birthday received Not yet but only because my bday isnt until the 21st :)

It did not get sent back...it came today :D . Heather was just thrilled opening everything...you really went over the top. It seemed like it took her forever to open everything! When I clear out some memory on the camera, I'll post some pictures later. She received 5 coins - Electric Sunflower Big Bean, BrokenW Dragon (and pin), blonde mermaid, a V2 nerds, and a 2008 Earth Turtle. Then...there was a boatload of candy, coloring books, notebook, folder, 2 lip glosses (she loves lip gloss), a tink necklace, tink sunglasses (could've used those before our vacation - hubby had to run out to the store to buy some the night before our vacation), moon sand, growing crystals, whistling balloon helicopters, and Glow and Go markers (she was rather excited about these). PLUS a geojelly for Brenda and some lip gloss for her too (that was so nice of you to remember her). All I can say is WOW! Thanks SCYoli - you made Heather's day!

1. Participating - Yes ;)

2. Received name - Yes :)

and Im worried it'll get sent back to me. Crossing fingers. :)

4. Birthday received Not yet but only because my bday isnt until the 21st :)

It did not get sent back...it came today ;) . Heather was just thrilled opening everything...you really went over the top. It seemed like it took her forever to open everything! When I clear out some memory on the camera, I'll post some pictures later. She received 5 coins - Electric Sunflower Big Bean, BrokenW Dragon (and pin), blonde mermaid, a V2 nerds, and a 2008 Earth Turtle. Then...there was a boatload of candy, coloring books, notebook, folder, 2 lip glosses (she loves lip gloss), a tink necklace, tink sunglasses (could've used those before our vacation - hubby had to run out to the store to buy some the night before our vacation), moon sand, growing crystals, whistling balloon helicopters, and Glow and Go markers (she was rather excited about these). PLUS a geojelly for Brenda and some lip gloss for her too (that was so nice of you to remember her). All I can say is WOW! Thanks SCYoli - you made Heather's day!

I'm so glad everything was enjoyed and that the box didnt come back to me, I've had a bunch those lately with the postage rates and me not putting enough stamps on things! :D Happy belated Heather!

Wigoweb went caching in Lubec, ME and New Brunswick, CA in early August, so we weren't home on Mrs. Wigoweb's birthday.

When we returned home yesterday, we found a nice package with some very nice coins and other geocaching goodies.

There was a pin, an Atocha coin and a Turtletoes coin plus some swag. Very nice!

Thanks for all the work and for all the stuff.

Oh no, it seems that my Birthday mission didn't arrive in time... I gave it more than a week to arrive (which should be more than enough within Europe), and another package I sent out the same day already arrived a few days ago :D

To the person who should have a package today, I hope it will arrive tomorrow or at least someday next week! And of course: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :D

Edited by Steinwälzer

3. Mission Sent - yes july 13, it should arrive in time I hope it did

4. Birthday Arrived -

3. Mission Sent - yes, august 27 really hope it gets there in time it´s a long journey but hopefully it´ll go fast

4. Birthday Arrived -

Now I´ll have to wait until mid/end september for mine to come.

grodan karin

CF30's Mission

1. Participating - YES!!! :) 01/01/2008

2. Received Name - YES!!! B) 06/20/2008. Now I get to decide what to send them..... ;)

3. Mission Sent - Yes. ;) 08/29/08

:D To my Birthday Mission Giftee:

Your Birthday came

Your Birthday went

Your Birthday gift

Just wasn't sent. :cry:

I had to wait

For one more thing

That the Postman

Had to bring. :D

It's on it's way now

Please don't worry

Please accept my

"I'm So Sorry!!!" :)

It should be arriving Tuesday or Wednesday next week. :D

4. Birthday Arrived - No. My Birthday came & went with no gift either. But I can hardly complain since I sent my mission out so very late. :P:P;) Still watching the mailbox, tho. :D

CF30

Edited by Crowesfeat30

3. Mission Sent - yes july 13, it should arrive in time I hope it did

4. Birthday Arrived - yes sept 1

I received a nice envelope with a very nice homemade card and alot of goodies. Two loggable tags :sad: an earbitten bunny, MWGB personal, a MWGBparrot, a geoswag anniversary, a attendedcointhing, a St.Patricksleaf and a holiday leaf. Have to look up some of those coins when activating them, have never seen two of those.

All very nice. Thank you so much Sweetlife I would have waited until sept 19 but I didn´t thought of the birthdaymission. So I was curious on the content and had to get it open.

3. Mission Sent - yes, august 27 really hope it gets there in time it´s a long journey but hopefully it´ll go fast

4. Birthday Arrived -

Now I´ll have to wait until mid/end september for mine to come.

grodan karin

LITTLE MISS PUZZLE (Half Birthday) :rolleyes:

1. Participating - email sent

2. Received Name: 06/20/2008

3. Mission Sent: 09/03/2008

4. Birthday Arrived

I AM SO SORRY THIS IS SO LATE! IT SEEMS LIKE IT WAS ONE THING AFTER ANOTHER! WE HAVE NEVER BEEN SO LATE SENDING OUT A MISSION. WE THREW IN A COUPLE EXTRA COINS TO TRY AND MAKE IT UP! SORRY AGAIN!

2. Received Name: Yup

3. Mission Sent: Yup and Received!

4. Birthday Arrived ---YESSSS!!!!

It came! Happy Hampster Dance!!!

I came home today after an awful day at work. People in my office all day because they dont have anywhere to go, (the school that I'm at is under construction). And I really didnt get my work done so home was a plesant sight as was the HUGE box in the hallway!!!. I dove right in, the heck with dinner. Thank you, Thank you, thank you Sarah!!! <_< This was the best unexpected bday present I got this year!

Wrapping flying off!

2823707846_55d0e4b4d7_m.jpg

Hampster Dance Card!!!!

2822872165_574e87dc6c_m.jpg

Real cool Waistpack

2822870611_357163671a_m.jpg

Inside the waistpack

2823702444_25266e0968_m.jpg

Lock n Lock

2823697752_b44eceb447_m.jpg

Inside the lock n lock

2823695404_4a0f58a3f4_m.jpg

Everything

2822859035_63b62fabec_m.jpg

Blingage

2822855477_da4f395ecc_m.jpg

In the end I received 3 yummy bags of Jellybeans (my favs), 1 lock n lock cache box, 2 tube caches ready to go, an awesome waistpack with 2 bottles, a cooldanna, 2 MWGB birds, 1 crystal ball Geocoin, 1 adorable Pug cache coin (I love pugs yet dont have one!), a really coll hampster dance card, and a beautiful Geogem (I've been coveting them!). Again thank you so much Sarah (Crowesfeat30). You did an awesome bang up job and I could NOT be happier! :rolleyes:

2. Received Name - Yes, today - am looking forward to this

3. Mission Sent - Oh yeah, got this baby all packaged up and shipped today. Just couldn't wait - I was soooo excited! It's going early cause it has a long ride to reach the birthday person and I don't want it to be late........Wonder if they can hold off 'til their birthday to open it - September _???

4. Birthday Arrived - 9/ 3 - Today a pretty green envelope arrived from Sweden. Oh, my - could I wait - Nooooooo - and I forgot to take photos before I unwrapped everything. What fun - and a BIG Thank You to grodan & fiabus for making this a Special Birthday.

Each item was wrapped and it was apparent time was spent to get to know more about me. Here is what I got: nice card with a priate theme, stickers and scrapbooking items, a moose key ring which glows in the dark (very cute), two cache containers (and one I had never seen - great nano), a handpainted frig magnet and two more one a boxer dog and one a turtle, a virgo bracelet, boxer towel, Sweden flag, 3 postcards (a moose, blueberries and lobster), a dream catcher and 5 coins (a 2005 Maine coin, a G&F personal coin, 2 Big Beans and a Elle77 & Solan109 birthday coin).

This was a very generous birthday package. Thank you for making my day!

GEDC0059.jpgGEDC0061edit.jpg

CF30's Mission

1. Participating - YES!!! ^_^ 01/01/2008

2. Received Name - YES!!! :P 06/20/2008. Now I get to decide what to send them..... :unsure:

3. Mission Sent - Yes. :) 08/29/08

4. Birthday Arrived - No. :) My Birthday came & went with no gift either. I'm now hoping that my Mission Sender is just running behind as I was. I little word would be nice tho... ;)

CF30