2. Received Name - 1/9/08 - coin searching

3. Mission Sent - Yes - and arrived

4. Birthday Arrived - NOT YET :unsure:

C-side Girl

1. Participating - emailed 1/6/08

2. Received Name - 1/9/08 - more coin searching

3. Mission Sent - Yes and arrived

4. Birthday Arrived - Yes thanks

My birthday was on March 28th and mail to Canada seems to take a long time. Will be nice for a belated B-Day present :laughing:

Tethys C

4. Birthday Arrived - NOT YET :unsure:

My birthday was on March 28th and mail to Canada seems to take a long time. Will be nice for a belated B-Day present :laughing:

Stupid slow Canadian mail! :laughing: It will be there (hopefully) shortly. I sent a heap of mail together...looks like its fastest to Norway, then UK, then the US, then........finally.......Canada :laughing: Sorry. Happy Belated Birthday.

Tethys C

4. Birthday Arrived - NOT YET :laughing:

My birthday was on March 28th and mail to Canada seems to take a long time. Will be nice for a belated B-Day present :rolleyes:

Stupid slow Canadian mail! :laughing: It will be there (hopefully) shortly. I sent a heap of mail together...looks like its fastest to Norway, then UK, then the US, then........finally.......Canada :laughing: Sorry. Happy Belated Birthday.

It's the sled dogs :laughing: - they are union and only pull 2 hours a day.

Thanks for the update Liz. Happy caching.

Tethys C

4. Birthday Arrived - NOT YET :rolleyes:

My birthday was on March 28th and mail to Canada seems to take a long time. Will be nice for a belated B-Day present :D

Stupid slow Canadian mail! :laughing: It will be there (hopefully) shortly. I sent a heap of mail together...looks like its fastest to Norway, then UK, then the US, then........finally.......Canada :D Sorry. Happy Belated Birthday.

It's the sled dogs :D - they are union and only pull 2 hours a day.

I concur with the dog sled union. LOL Mail is sloooooooow to Canada.

Tethys C

4. Birthday Arrived - NOT YET :laughing:

My birthday was on March 28th and mail to Canada seems to take a long time. Will be nice for a belated B-Day present :D

Stupid slow Canadian mail! :rolleyes: It will be there (hopefully) shortly. I sent a heap of mail together...looks like its fastest to Norway, then UK, then the US, then........finally.......Canada :D Sorry. Happy Belated Birthday.

I cant get cranky with huskies - they are too cute. This is really starting to annoy me though....nobody from Canada will want Aussies to send them anything ever again... :D

Is it too late to participate in this? I would be interested if there are people who still need to be paired up. My birthday has not occurred yet this year (May).

Saw it's been a few days with no reply, (at least on forum). If it ends up too late for this quarter's missions looks as if a lot of people have picked an 'Un-Birthday' for missions... you can pop one in for next quarter and get a bonus celebration!

4. Birthday Arrived: :) Yes, thank you Tank Hounds - arrived today but instructions on box say I must wait until my Birthday before opening :o

Just how long will I hold out ?????

Glad it got there ok...hey...it's only fair to wait until your birthday to open a birthday present right?!? LOL

And I am the WORST when it comes to waiting...so if you just can't wait anymore...it will be ok! :)

Tethys C

4. Birthday Arrived - NOT YET :D

Stupid slow Canadian mail! :laughing: It will be there (hopefully) shortly. I sent a heap of mail together...looks like its fastest to Norway, then UK, then the US, then........finally.......Canada :D Sorry. Happy Belated Birthday.

I cant get cranky with huskies - they are too cute. This is really starting to annoy me though....nobody from Canada will want Aussies to send them anything ever again... :laughing:

Hi Liz, it arrived on April 11th.

A very nice card with Party Animal button, a TnT, an OKIC 2007 coin AND a Jersey Geocachers coin.

Thanks very much Liz. Birthdays are Great :D

SANY0363.jpg

unbirthday missions for us!

Mrs. usyoopers

1- participating- email sent 1-6

2- received name- Got it! 1-10

3- mission sent- 3-5...Package going in the mail today for an end of the month Birthday (thats a hint!)

4- Birthday arrived- Yayyyy! My (un) Birthday happened!

A very nice envelope from fam.bergum arrived today. I received their personal coin in nickel (very nice!) and (what a great surprise!! a copper Sepp&Berta Biercoin!!!!, several pins....I will be "The Party Animal!" Thanks very much for my (un) Birthday surprise!!

The other yooper

1- participating- email sent 1-6

2- received name- Got it!! 3-25

3- mission sent-

4- Birthday arrived- Got it today....4-14

WOW!!!! Can you believe it??!!?? (I can't!) the other yooper got his unbirthday mission from The Highland Geofairy!! ....how cool is that!! The very beautiful #39 coin, those are beautiful words to live by! If that wasn't already enough of a surprise there was also the beautiful gold lilypad coin. Thank you so very much Highland Geofairy for making our unbirthday celebration so special!! :ph34r:

Papa Wolf- Lonnie

1. Participating - Yes Feb 12th

2. Received Name - YES March 25th

3. Mission Sent - Not yet still waiting on trades

4. Birthday Arrived -

Cub#1-April

4. Birthday Arrived -YES

Cub#3-Carolyn

4. Birthday Arrived -

Awesome timing Bassmig Her birthday is today :ph34r:

Thank you so much for the card and coins..

Triple Dragon Two Tones

Lindsychris Geosmirk Nickel

Canada Micro Puck Shut Out!

This totally made her day as she's a big hockey fan :huh:

Thanks so much Bassmig :P

"LITTLE MR. PUZZLE

1. Participating - email sent

2. Received Name: March 24

3. Mission Sent: 04/11/2008

4. Birthday Arrived: " YES

Thank you, Jesse! Guess what ?!? It IS raining at this moment - You would like it alot.

I received my "UN-BIRTHDAY" coins today : I got a nice card with a hand written message in it,

An etch a cache coin. a south pointing chariot coin and a penquin pin :P

:ph34r: THANK YOU ! :D THANK YOU ! :huh: THANK YOU !

1. Participating -> email sent 27th of februari

2. Received Name -> 25th of March

3. Mission Sent -> Not yet, I still have to wait 3 weeks or so

4. Birthday Arrived -> Recieved yesterday, a week early. In the envelope i found: 2 coins (blue piggybank and a Tadpole glow ( :grin: ), a DNFpin. a wooden coin, a cachers "badge" and a geocachingbracelet.

Thanks!!

Can only quote :laughing:

4. Birthday Arrived: ;) Yes, thank you Tank Hounds - arrived today but instructions on box say I must wait until my Birthday before opening :D

Just how long will I hold out ?????

Glad it got there ok...hey...it's only fair to wait until your birthday to open a birthday present right?!? LOL

And I am the WORST when it comes to waiting...so if you just can't wait anymore...it will be ok! B)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR HG

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEEEEE

Here is my wonderful package from Tank Hounds

c27eb868-a871-4a14-8b4c-e2ce8eb08974.jpg

And the fab coins

8e8dba52-2762-4a1c-9a28-1cefa6002015.jpg

Thank you so much, I love everything - and those hounds look adorable. Do you use that Tank for the 5/5 caches ? B)

I love the Tinkerbell stickers too, I'll use them in my log entries.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR HG

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEEEEE

Here is my wonderful package from Tank Hounds

c27eb868-a871-4a14-8b4c-e2ce8eb08974.jpg

Thank you so much, I love everything - and those hounds look adorable. Do you use that Tank for the 5/5 caches ? :P

I love the Tinkerbell stickers too, I'll use them in my log entries.

So you were able to hold out huh? :P I didn't have any fairy coins, but I tried to find some fairy stuff to throw in there anyway! Glad that you liked it and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TODAY!!

Birthday mission 1 grodan

1. Participating - Yes email sent but birthday is in september

2. Received Name -

3. Mission Sent -

4. Birthday Arrived -

Birthday mission 2 fiabus

1. Participating - Yes email sent for unbirthday in september

2. Received Name -

3. Mission Sent -

4. Birthday Arrived -

This seems fun. Long time to wait.

grodan

Papa Wolf- Lonnie

4. Birthday Arrived - Yes Yes and Yes

Cub#1-April

4. Birthday Arrived -YES

Cub#3-Carolyn

3. Mission Sent - April 18th

4. Birthday Arrived - NO

The coins were in the stars for us today...

When papa opened his package today I was total shocked :D .... I was speechless really I was ( yeah first time for everything <_< ) He's not a bigger coiner like I am...he has a few I gave him for christmas and he won one at an event...so when he looked at me he was like What? I finally spoke and said do you know what coin that is? He had no clue...I was so excited I held it in my hand for 2 hours then I took it grocery shopping <_<

Thank you so very much Chantal for these 2 amazing coins I love them both very very much :)

Geocoin042.jpg

Papa Wolf- Lonnie

Cub#1-April

4. Birthday Arrived -YES

Cub#3-Carolyn

4. Birthday Arrived - NO

When papa opened his package today I was total shocked :D .... I was speechless really I was ( yeah first time for everything :) ) He's not a bigger coiner like I am...he has a few I gave him for christmas and he won one at an event...so when he looked at me he was like What? I finally spoke and said do you know what coin that is? He had no clue...I was so excited I held it in my hand for 2 hours then I took it grocery shopping <_<

Thank you so very much Chantal for these 2 amazing coins I love them both very very much :D

Geocoin042.jpg

You're most welcome. I am glad that you enjoy it so much. :D<_<

edited to add: I have that exact same table cloth LOL

Edited by PengoFamily

Papa Wolf- Lonnie

Cub#1-April

4. Birthday Arrived -YES

Cub#3-Carolyn

4. Birthday Arrived - NO

When papa opened his package today I was total shocked :D .... I was speechless really I was ( yeah first time for everything :P ) He's not a bigger coiner like I am...he has a few I gave him for christmas and he won one at an event...so when he looked at me he was like What? I finally spoke and said do you know what coin that is? He had no clue...I was so excited I held it in my hand for 2 hours then I took it grocery shopping :D

Thank you so very much Chantal for these 2 amazing coins I love them both very very much :D

Geocoin042.jpg

You're most welcome. I am glad that you enjoy it so much. :D :D

THANKS Chantal...how does one follow THAT?? lol Sheesh, nothing like setting the bar high!

Well, Carolyn's VERY late Birthday mission is all ready to go, I just need to get somethingand it'll be out Monday!! The pretzels....YUM! We're going to enjoy a few during the Red Wings' win this afternoon!

Well done Chantal, you are a special person! And CONGRATS to Papa Wolf!!

THANKS Chantal...how does one follow THAT?? lol Sheesh, nothing like setting the bar high!

Well, Carolyn's VERY late Birthday mission is all ready to go, I just need to get somethingand it'll be out Monday!! The pretzels....YUM! We're going to enjoy a few during the Red Wings' win this afternoon!

SORRY! LOL but chocolate pretzels is right up there......

SORRY! LOL but chocolate pretzels is right up there......

*DROOL*

1. Participating - email sent :done

2. Received Name - Got it this week, doing research and getting some supplies

3. Mission Sent - Sent 25th April. A little late as the birthday is on the 27th. Sorry :lol:

4. Birthday Arrived - I am a June Baby

I got my AWESOME birthday package today! B) I will post pics tonight...and while it didn't arrive on my bday, it was ONLY 3 days late (and I will just say that I haven't received my present from my BROTHER yet...lol).

Thank you thank you thank you!! I love coins with dogs!

Here is the pic..

Taffy, patch, bracelet, great Scotland book (man I want to get there someday!), more "regional candy" YUM, and of course coins! 3 coins for me and one to move on!Thanks again!!!

bdaymission08.jpg

Edited by Tank Hounds

I got my AWESOME birthday package today! B) I will post pics tonight...and while it didn't arrive on my bday, it was ONLY 3 days late (and I will just say that I haven't received my present from my BROTHER yet...lol).

Thank you thank you thank you!! I love coins with dogs!

I am so glad that it was only 3 days late as i did feel guilty about the late postage.

Glad you liked it.

Ljay

1. Participating - Yes

2. Received Name - YES, March 24

3. Mission Sent -

4. Birthday Arrived - YES, May 03

Received my Birthday Mission today, which is perfect timing because today is my birthday :blink: I received a birthday card addressed from me to me which contained two coins; a THX4TC Jeep yellow and a Highly Addictive black nickel, both from my seeking list. THANK YOU to my secret birthday mission sender!! :(;)

1. Participating - Yes

3. Mission Sent -

Received my Birthday Mission today, which is perfect timing because today is my birthday ;) I received a birthday card addressed from me to me which contained two coins; a THX4TC Jeep yellow and a Highly Addictive black nickel, both from my seeking list. THANK YOU to my secret birthday mission sender!! :blink::(

Well, then . . . It's HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ( by the looks of your caching name, it looks as though you are 44 ;):(:blink: )

1. Participating - Yes

3. Mission Sent -

Received my Birthday Mission today, which is perfect timing because today is my birthday :blink: I received a birthday card addressed from me to me which contained two coins; a THX4TC Jeep yellow and a Highly Addictive black nickel, both from my seeking list. THANK YOU to my secret birthday mission sender!! :(:D

Well, then . . . It's HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ( by the looks of your caching name, it looks as though you are 44 :D;);) )

Thank you for the birthday wishes :D:D yes, I am 44 today; over the hill and sliding down the other side :(:blink:

A huge THANK-YOU to Carolyn of The-Wolf-Pack...you guys are AWESOME! I love the kick pad (Ride for Sight) as well as the Ride for Sight pins...WOW! The retractable pen is great as I ALWAYS forget a pen...not any more, just attach and go! Best of all (no, not the candy and goodies which were great)....the COINS!!! Got's me a CastleMan and CastleWife (Caching Two Countries) and a Cape Spear Lighthouse coin....WOW, love those coins!! :blink:

THANKS for making my Birthday special, sorry I couldn't hold off until my actual Birthday, I just couldn't resist!! :(;)

A huge THANK-YOU to Carolyn of The-Wolf-Pack...you guys are AWESOME! I love the kick pad (Ride for Sight) as well as the Ride for Sight pins...WOW! The retractable pen is great as I ALWAYS forget a pen...not any more, just attach and go! Best of all (no, not the candy and goodies which were great)....the COINS!!! Got's me a CastleMan and CastleWife (Caching Two Countries) and a Cape Spear Lighthouse coin....WOW, love those coins!! :blink:

THANKS for making my Birthday special, sorry I couldn't hold off until my actual Birthday, I just couldn't resist!! :(;)

Glad you liked your goodies RR....I could never hold out untill my birthday either curiosity Killed the cat? lol

Happy Birthday Monday !!!!!

Trena

More messages arrive today from my secret birthday person! Telling me that everything is getting ready to go. I am so very happy to receive the e-card. And then I receive an eBay message that says:

Dear toojin,

You are under orders to no longer bid on the lighthouse :D.

Your birthday person has something up his sleeve and he has asked me to message you as such!

And don't ask me any more than that, I was sworn to secrecy!!

Naomi :D

- mousekakat

And a month or so ago someone told me that they couldn't trade me for a coin because someone had told them not to and sworn them to secrecy!

Seems like a bunch of people in on this birthday surprise? Too cool !!

I am loving every minute of this! And just so you know I long ago expanded birthdays to birthseasons. Keeps life fun! :D

Is it too late to participate in this? I would be interested if there are people who still need to be paired up. My birthday has not occurred yet this year (May).

e-mail sent, I would be interested to do another birthday mission "off the records"

Roddy thank you so much for the wonderful present Carolyn just loved it she was so excited and to see DORA well that was just the icing on the cake lol

We love everyone of the coins you sent and the chocolate covered pretzels ...Let me just say yummyyyyyyyyyy

Thank you Roddy you went above and beond

Geocoin044.jpg

Geocoin046.jpg

Geocoin048.jpg

3 Mission complete

Still have 2 to send out just waiting on traders