Menace66

1. Participating - email sent

2. Received Name: January 9

3. Mission Sent

4. Birthday Arrived

The Mrs.

3. Mission Sent: Sent package today priority mail as the persons birthday was January 2. Happy Belated birthday. It is on its way.

4. Birthday Arrived: Received it today and it was fantastic. Had my grandson who just turned 3 here and we opened it and boy did he have fun with the confetti and horns. Thank you very much for the Geo 40 Series Geocoin and the Keeper of the cache. It made another great memory for me and my grandson. Thank you!

1. Participating: yes

2. Received Name: yes

3. Mission Sent: will be on its way soon

4. Birthday Arrived: My present arrived today, just in time for my birthday!

Loved the wrapping paper, all the icons I could ever hope to see. I received:

- Finland 2006

- Easter Nav 'egg' ation

- Tethys C jersey

- wire wrapped Egyption Shabti

You made my day! Thanks so much!

For Nora: Jan. 28 (I'm turning the BIG 40 this yr.)

2. Received Name- yes

3. Mission Sent - Not due for a while but doing research

4. Birthday Arrived -Yes (Absolutely wonderful package Thank you so much Birthday Sender, I'll post a pick later, right now I have to get some sleep)

For Chip: Oct. 4

2. Received Name

3. Mission Sent

4. Birthday Arrived

1. Participating Yep

2. Received Name Yep

3. Mission Sent SOON

4. Birthday Arrived YEP!!!

Apparently sometime last week a package came for me and was stuck up high on my desk. I didn't notice it until this morning. To my surprise it was a birthday gift! I received a whole lot of sparkly confetti and some noisemakers which Bella loves, but thankfully has no idea how to use, and a MWGB coin and a Lindsy - n Chris GeoSmirk!!! Thanks so much for thinking of me!

PengoMommy

1. Participating: yes

2. Received Name: yes

3. Mission Sent: will be on its way soon...sorry for the delay. I was going to mail it yesterday then I had the minor accident. :ph34r:4. Birthday Arrived:

I hope all is OK!!

Yes, all is ok. Thanks!! Just have a sore neck. My birthday mission is being mailed today. My mission's bday is tomorrow...I am sorry it will be a couple of days late. Hopefully it will be worth the wait. :) :) Happy Birthday!!

The Mrs.

3. Mission Sent: Sent package today priority mail as the persons birthday was January 2. Happy Belated birthday. It is on its way.

4. Birthday Arrived: Received it today and it was fantastic. Had my grandson who just turned 3 here and we opened it and boy did he have fun with the confetti and horns. Thank you very much for the Geo 40 Series Geocoin and the Keeper of the cache. It made another great memory for me and my grandson. Thank you!

Sorry I'm so late posting. I received the coins!!!! Thank you sooo much Menace66!!!!

1. Participating

2. Received Name

3. Mission Sent (sent out this weekend, sorry it's so late!)

4. Birthday Arrived!

Happy Birthday Everyone!!

1. Participating!!!!

2. Received Name-Jan 9/08

3. Mission Sent-Jan 22/08

4. Birthday Arrived-Feb 5/08

Yay! today i got my first coin exchange package for my birthday mission. i didn't know what it was, so i opened it a bit early....oooops!

I got a Chatahoochee Valley Cachers, 2006 (Never even seen that one!)

AND a Silver Koala Bear!!! :D:D:D Not even on my wanted list, but I have been watching them on ebay with lust :D and we are trying so hard to move 'down under'-just one more blood test to go! How did you know Mr. Hogwild? :D

Just a thought....are there ANY coincidences out there?

Yesterday, I finally mailed out my last current mission package and signed up for a Birthday Mission. I'm looking forward to spreading a little Birthday Cheer! Thanks to ~tasia~ for hosting this year long mission!

Birthday Mission - April 1st and June 30th

1. Participating - February 4, 2008

2. Received Name

3. Mission Sent

4. Birthday Arrived

Menace66

3. Mission Sent: Mailed it with delivery confirmation today.

4. Birthday Arrived

The Mrs.

4. Birthday Arrived:

Edited by menace66
Menace66

3. Mission Sent

4. Birthday Arrived

The Mrs.

4. Birthday Arrived: Received it today from Solan109 and it is a nerd and my first wooden nickel. Love it. Thank you very much.

MR PUZZLE :unsure:

2. Received Name:

3. Mission Sent

4. Birthday Arrived

MRS PUZZLE :cool:

2. Received Name:

3. Mission Sent

4. Birthday Arrived

LITTLE MISS PUZZLE :anibad:

3. Mission Sent: Febuary 7

4. Birthday Arrived

LITTLE MR PUZZLE :yikes:

2. Received Name:

3. Mission Sent

4. Birthday Arrived

BABY PUZZLE :unsure:

2. Received Name:

3. Mission Sent

4. Birthday Arrived

1. Participating!!!!

4. Birthday Arrived-Feb 5/08 NO!!!

Yay! today i got my first coin exchange package for my birthday mission. i didn't know what it was, so i opened it a bit early....oooops!

I got a Chatahoochee Valley Cachers, 2006 (Never even seen that one!)

AND a Silver Koala Bear!!! :anibad::cool::unsure: Not even on my wanted list, but I have been watching them on ebay with lust :unsure: and we are trying so hard to move 'down under'-just one more blood test to go! How did you know Mr. Hogwild? :yikes:

Just a thought....are there ANY coincidences out there?

It just occurred to me that I am an idiot. This was not my birthday mission package, but the 'grab bag' that I actually ordered from Mr. Hogwild-and yes, I did ask for a Koala Bear then. So, in that case:

1. Participating!!!!

4. Birthday Arrived-not yet,still waiting

Birthday Mission received! Wow!

c4537b20-c516-49e5-97c1-a343bf0f5a9b.jpg

A really cute birthday card and awesome coins - a lovely dreamcacher - a beautiful 12 Days of Christmas - and the most awesome coreynjoey Geotag!

My return address was on the package so I don't know who to thank, but if I had to guess, I would say a big Thank You to Corey and Joey for a wonderful birthday mission. I love the birthday card, and I love the coins! :unsure: Each one is so unique! Thank you so much!

MR PUZZLE :)

2. Received Name:

3. Mission Sent

4. Birthday Arrived

MRS PUZZLE ;)

2. Received Name:

3. Mission Sent

4. Birthday Arrived

LITTLE MISS PUZZLE :)

3. Mission Sent: Febuary 7

4. Birthday Arrived:Febuary 11th

LITTLE MR PUZZLE :)

2. Received Name:

3. Mission Sent

4. Birthday Arrived

BABY PUZZLE :)

2. Received Name:

3. Mission Sent

4. Birthday Arrived

Dakota (Little Miss Puzzle) is at her dad's and will be given her package when she gets home. We will post photos, too! THANKS Don't know who sent it, just what state and city it was from. ;)( We wanted to thank the sender!

Edited by puzzlefam

Signed Mike and Thorne up for this one (May and October birthdays) but never received a reply back that the e-mail was received or not. Figured we just wouldn't hear anything until time for our missions to go out!

i did get your email, your missions will be emailed at the appropriate date.

Momma Wolf :wub:

1. Participating- Email sent 02/12/08

2. Received Name

3. Mission Sent

4. Birthday Arrived

Poppa Wolf ;)

2. Received Name

3. Mission Sent

4. Birthday Arrived

Cub #1 :P

2. Received Name

3. Mission Sent

4. Birthday Arrived

Cub#2 :D

2. Received Name

3. Mission Sent

4. Birthday Arrived

Cub#3 :D

2. Received Name

3. Mission Sent

4. Birthday Arrived

Cub#4 :D

2. Received Name

3. Mission Sent

4. Birthday Arrived

Think it's time to get spayed lol :ph34r::anibad:

My wife - PSU Grad

1. Participating - email sent 1/6/08

2. Received Name - 1/9/08

3. Mission Sent

4. Birthday Arrived

My birthday package arrived yesterday, but PSU Fan made me wait until today (my actual birthday) to open the gift. Inside was a 2007 Landsharkz, which will go nicely in the book next to the Nurse Shark picture that we saw last November. Also was the Chargeman & Nordjas "Loon" Geocoin....This one was THE one on the wish list that I made PSU Fan put on their. Growing up I spent summers in New Hampshire on Lake Winnipesaukee listening to the Loons .... Very nice. There was also some nice swag to put on my Caching Bag ... A Landsharkz Geopin and a Cache Maine made "Swag" Pin. Thank you Cache Maine for the nice gift today and the extra package of the Cache Maine Pathtag .... I love Pirates!!!!

Thank you again,Cache Maine, for making the start of my Birthday a Great One!!!!

Me - PSU Fan

3. Mission Sent

4. Birthday Arrived

Received my Birthday Mission. Thanks so much!! It really made my day!! :D:D:D After having a couple of hectic weeks and just lots going on when this package arrived I was puzzled at first. Thought it was more donations for the Avalanche event coming up. Then I started opening it and little balloon confetti started falling out everywhere. Then I remembered about the birthday mission...I got very excited. First thing I found in the box was a Penguin clip/keychain. Soooo cute!! :D Then I spotted a FTF pin..really nice and a 911 Turbos micro coin. I opened up the nicely wrapped little gifts inside and found 3 geocoins; Crikey geocoin, Geocoin Addict geocoin (I have wanted this one since I first heard about it) and a 911 Turbos yellow geocoin. Thanks so much 911 Turbos for making my birthday mission soooo special!! :ph34r::(:P:)

My birthday package arrived yesterday, but PSU Fan made me wait until today (my actual birthday) to open the gift. Inside was a 2007 Landsharkz, which will go nicely in the book next to the Nurse Shark picture that we saw last November. Also was the Chargeman & Nordjas "Loon" Geocoin....This one was THE one on the wish list that I made PSU Fan put on their. Growing up I spent summers in New Hampshire on Lake Winnipesaukee listening to the Loons .... Very nice. There was also some nice swag to put on my Caching Bag ... A Landsharkz Geopin and a Cache Maine made "Swag" Pin. Thank you Cache Maine for the nice gift today and the extra package of the Cache Maine Pathtag .... I love Pirates!!!!

Thank you again,Cache Maine, for making the start of my Birthday a Great One!!!!

You welcome, glad I picked some good ones for you! Happy Birthday to you!

Edited by Cache Maine

1. Participating - yup x3

2. Received Name yup x3

3. Mission Sent yup x1 (won't say when, though :D )

4. Birthday Arrived

I got my mission today!!! And on my birthday too!!! w00t! Thank you so much Lenore!! :D:D:anicute:

I will post some photos when I charge my camera battery, but I got some cool frog stuff: A windsock, stickers, a lanyard, and a whole pile of little plastic frogs! Also a geocaching patch, some OFF wipes, and an awesome birthday card.

The coins: A Florida FGA, a Scottish Thistle in Copper, and two DDs-Brian MWGB Frog Prince coins.

w00t!! This was an awesome Birthday Surprise! :D:D

I got my mission today!!! And on my birthday too!!! w00t! Thank you so much Lenore!! :D:anicute::D

I will post some photos when I charge my camera battery, but I got some cool frog stuff: A windsock, stickers, a lanyard, and a whole pile of little plastic frogs! Also a geocaching patch, some OFF wipes, and an awesome birthday card.

The coins: A Florida FGA, a Scottish Thistle in Copper, and two DDs-Brian MWGB Frog Prince coins.

w00t!! This was an awesome Birthday Surprise! :D:D

Glad it arrived okay...only wish I could've helped you out with a DD geocoin (I saw it on your wishlist). We have no more :D . Luckily, I did have one item on your top ten list! Heather & I had fun shopping for the frog stuff (I had to buy Heather a bag-o-frogs too). Hoppy Birthday!

yay! my mission came today! Thanks little miss puzzlefam. What a great job you did and I LOVE the card but forgot to put it in the picture!

A turtle, a TURTLE!!!!!!!! AN EARTH TURTLE!!!!!!!!!! It really is beautiful thanks! So is the surfboard. We recently tried surfing in Costa Rica on baby waves of course. I guess you're from Arizona, hey! ;):):unsure::lol: (Funny, I got two Turtletoes coins today too)

HPIM1370.jpg

Turtle in the sun!

1. Participating - yup x3

2. Received Name yup x3

3. Mission Sent yup x1 (won't say when, though :unsure: )

4. Birthday Arrived

I got my mission today!!! And on my birthday too!!! w00t! Thank you so much Lenore!! :):):lol:

w00t!! This was an awesome Birthday Surprise! ;):)

It has been too long for me to edit my original post, but here are the pics!! And thank you again Lenore!! :):)

DSCN0609.jpg

DSCN0634.jpg

DSCN0640.jpg

Happy Birthday to Me!!!!

Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

Yes Tadpole I got it and I loved all the goodies Thank you so much.

I had to fight the Geo*Girls off MY Chocolate though.

And I RRR on some of it.

So you may see the box twice.

I will wait to see if My Birthday party recieves theirs in time.

They should.

Thanks again The new icon looks just like our New Cache Mobile.

9e1a1bd4-3bd9-4c52-b8ee-35dae1827a4e.jpg

Menace66

3. Mission Sent: yep :lol:

4. Birthday Arrived: Received it today but don't know from who. I received a card with a California Grizzly Bear and a May 2006 signal coin. Really nice coins and didn't have either one of them. Thank you very much. :D

Birthday Mission - July 1st and September 30th

1. Participating - email sent March 2, 2008

2. Received Name

3. Mission Sent

4. Birthday Arrived

Didn't get involved in time to get E's birthday (Jan 8) or plus1 (today). Plus3 won't be born til the end of the month. Didn't think it was fair to have just me and plus2 getting coins :o

So just one entry this year, but yeah, I'm using my birthdate :D

Cheers!

unbirthday missions for us!

Mrs. usyoopers

1- participating- email sent 1-6

2- received name- Got it! 1-10

3- mission sent-

4- Birthday arrived- Yayyyy! My (un) Birthday happened!

A very nice envelope from fam.bergum arrived today. I received their personal coin in nickel (very nice!) and (what a great surprise!! a copper Sepp&Berta Biercoin!!!!, several pins....I will be "The Party Animal!" Thanks very much for my (un) Birthday surprise!!

The other yooper

1- participating- email sent 1-6

2- received name-

3- mission sent-

4- Birthday arrived-

Traderdell

4. Birthday Arrived - Birthday has come and gone, no mission received.

Here is the info on it.

Label/Receipt Number: 0306 2400 0000 5638 4797

Your item was processed and left our SPRINGFIELD, MO 65801 facility on March 4, 2008. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

My wife - PSU Grad

3. Mission Sent - Done

4. Birthday Arrived - February 2008

Me - PSU Fan

3. Mission Sent

4. Birthday Arrived -Yes, but I will be waiting for my actual birthday to open the box. It is killing me to see it sitting on my counter....but it is a Brithday Mission afterall :)