Birthday mission 2008?

Solan109

How about we all sign up, and then we get an email back saying who we are assigned to and when their bday is. So that way mail is going out all year?

I would be happy to organize it.

We could organize it in quarters, everyone that has a birthday in Jan-Mar, Apr-June, July-Sept, and Oct-Dec.

You would sign up during your quarter and receive a mission for sometime during that quarter.

The first week worth of birthdays will just have to be belated :)

How about we all sign up, and then we get an email back saying who we are assigned to and when their bday is. So that way mail is going out all year?

We could organize it in quarters, everyone that has a birthday in Jan-Mar, Apr-June, July-Sept, and Oct-Dec.

You would sign up during your quarter and receive a mission for sometime during that quarter.

I second your nomination! There, now start organizing!

okay, i've set up an email acct and will post a new thread with details when i get back from caching today.

okay, i've set up an email acct and will post a new thread with details when i get back from caching today.

THANKS, Tasia, for being there B) !