Rainbow Bridge Geocoin

dorkfish

Hey Karma

You have made a strong coin.

Yesterday i wanna take the coin to a event, i had put him in the black velvet bag.

When we want to go i take the black bag and the coin slips out , fly's throug my room and landed on the emaile side on my stone floor.

I thougt , oh know he is broke. [it's sounds like broke]

I could cry almost and then i pick up the coin and everthing was alright.

The coin has only dents on the side.

I was a little bit sad that the coin was damage, but nobody notice that on it event.

I am a lucky girl. :blink:

So Karma you have made a very strong coin.

I've learned tie the black velvet bag gut tide.

I wanne share this story with you.

Thanks

Any word on when the re-mints mentioned below will be available for sale?

Thanks, _c3_

Thank you everyone for your compliments :laughing: I have received so many emails from people telling me about their loved pets who have gone to the Rainbow Bridge. I have enjoyed reading all of the stories & it makes me feel good knowing that this coin is touching people so deeply.

In regards to copyright issues. I read the Rainbow Bridge poem about 12 years ago and it has been a part of my life since that time. I have always seen it signed as author unknown. If I had used any poems/saying created by someone I would have definately referenced their name on the coin.

As far as numbers of each version:

75 Antique Copper

100 Antique Bronze

112 Antique Gold

13 Antique Silver

I will be minting more antique copper coins & probably one other metal (none of the ones previously minted). These will be available on my site in mid to late March. I may mint more antique copper coins throughout the year if I receive enough emails from people seeking the coin.

Jamie with the Mad Hatters Neverland helped to make my vision a reality on this coin. I believe it took us about 3 months to get the majority of the design finished. Between my drawings and pictures sent to him, he was able to create the coin exactly as I envisioned it inside of my head. Jamie did an absolutely fantastic job and is so patient and fun to work with. No matter how many changes I made he was eager to help out. I couldn't be happier with the coin & the response it's received :P

Thanks everyone :D

* I have just found out that there are 3 people who lay claim to have written the Rainbow Bridge poem or a poem very similar; Paul C Dahm, William N Britton, & Dr. Wallace Sife. I guess that is why it is signed as author unknown. Sorry for any confusion. You can read more about it here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rainbow_Bridge_(pets)

Edited by _c3_

I expect to have the reminted coins in hand in less than 3 weeks. I ordered some additional copper coins & also 150 two-tone coins. The two-tone coins will be in satin silver & the little upraised paw prints around the outside will be in black nickel.

As soon as I have received these and inspected all of them I will post a note here & sent out a newsletter to my subscribers.

Thanks everyone :laughing:

I expect to have the reminted coins in hand in less than 3 weeks. I ordered some additional copper coins & also 150 two-tone coins. The two-tone coins will be in satin silver & the little upraised paw prints around the outside will be in black nickel.

As soon as I have received these and inspected all of them I will post a note here & sent out a newsletter to my subscribers.

Thanks everyone :P

can't wait to see the two-tones they are going to be gorgeous :laughing:

I'm happy to announce that the reminted Rainbow Bridge coins have finally arrived after a few delays with the mint. I ordered an additional 50 Antique Copper coins & 150 of the new two-tone Satin Silver/Black Nickel version.

These will be available for purchase tonite at 7pm MDT. If you are unsure what time that is for you please send me an email & I'll let you know. The coins are the same price as before $12.50. You can see photos below with links to view & purchase them if you'd like. Thanks :ph34r:

921965e2-f32f-4185-a752-8ae89639df6d.jpg

view details here: http://www.dorkfishcoins.com/cart/index.ph...;products_id=88

ea47815d-f101-4218-b738-203371410468.jpg

view details here: http://www.dorkfishcoins.com/cart/index.ph...products_id=109

Hi folks,

Wow, in 5 minutes we sold 50 of the antique coppers & 70 of the two-tone version. Thank you everyone who purchased these.

Now for the bad news. Unfortunately the quality of half of the two-tone version was below the quality I expect when I mint coins. As a result the mint will be remaking the "bad" two-tone coins. I expect these to arrive in less than 2 weeks. If you missed out on this version & would like to reserve one or more please let me know by sending me an email. I'm so sorry if this caused any frustration.

Thank you again for your continued support!

Any plans to update the artwork for a cat, I lost my Sebastian a month ago. :P

I'm so sorry about Sebastian :D That is so sad.

I still have plans to do another pet memorial coin. Hopefully I can have the artwork done within a few weeks time and have these coins (yes plural, you'll see) here in mid to late June. I will probably be starting a new thread in a couple of weeks with some information about this coin. I have something very special planned but I need the help of some folks to make these coins look they way I'd like. Stay tuned :D

I just wanted to let you all know that the reminted Rainbow Bridge coins arrived today & I have sent out invoices to everyone who asked to reserve one of the coins. If you reserved some coins and didn't get an invoice please let me know.

I have a small handful of antique copper coins still available if anyone is interested. I may also have a few of the two-tone coins available also.

I've decided to go ahead and mint more of the Antique Copper Rainbow Bridge Geocoins. I've received numerous emails from people who missed out and I'd like to give everyone the chance to own one (who'd like to own one). I don't anticipate having these in hand for another 3-4 weeks & I am going to place an order for 100 additional coins. If you'd like to reserve one or more please send me an email & I'll make myself a note and invoice you when the coins arrive. The remainder of the coins will be listed on my website after they've arrived and been hand inspected.

I will still be doing a second pet memorial coin(s) within the next few months. Due to the economy my funds are limited and I haven't been able to mint as many coins as I'd like this year. I think it'll be worth the wait though :ph34r:

Thanks everyone!